Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Andriola

I have been seeing Dr. Andriola for 10 years. Other than the constant change of staff, Dr. Andriola has been a wonderful doctor. He has helped me through many of life's difficulties. I am very grateful for his services and will miss him. Hope he really didn't "retire" !!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

WHERE IS HE NOW. NO ONE WILL TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT WHY HE IS NO LONGER WITH HEALTHCARE PARTNERS. HE HAS BEEN GONE FOR 2 MONTHS NOW.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Always listens then tells me from medical view, we discuss and come to conclusion. Listens to all my concerns though I have many. Compassionate, knowledgeable and takes time to explain but never condescending. I trust him. I recommend him all the time.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

My husband and I were looking for a doctor just like Dr Andriola. We are looking forward to seeing him again. Really great bed side manner,

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I went to see Dr Andriola about a specific problem and he wasn't even listening!!! He totally ignored what I was saying and gave me some solutions to c completel unrelated problem. DOES NOT LISTEN! Long Wait... Follow up appointment is 3 months away??? Terrible experience!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Down to earth doctor who takes the time to explain my condition to me. Very professional. Have to wait a little to see him because he is so popular but worth the wait,

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

What a great guy,very smart ,professional and straight to the point

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

i love this DR my name is robyn and DR abdriola has been my DR for about a year now. I am so happy with how he has treated me and how he has takeb his time out to find out what is wrong with my health. I have been to many doctors here in las vegas and I must say that he is definitely the best in Las vegas!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

He listens to my concerns and gives me great consultation. I'm very happy to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Before shaking my hand, asking me any questions or examining me, Dr. Andriola had my diagnosis. Does that sound like a good physician to you? I couldn't get a word in edgewise while he was going through his shtick. Showed me chart to identify "my sinuses". Thanks,Doc, for the antibiotics to help with the month long, low grade fever I've had. I'll check with another Doc to see if your diagnosis of "allergies" is accurate.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012