Dr. Nida Basit

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nida Basit

Doctor Basit had been very helpful throughout my pregnancy. She is very nice and helpful with me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Basit has been very helpful and considerate through out my pregnancy and post Partum period. She has provided me services free of cost, which others doctors and clinic charge for.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

I've only been with Dr Basit for a short time, and I've found her unhelpful with many of my problems. One of which my esthetician recommended I talk to my doctor about a hormone imbalance due to my acne and random hair growth on my chin. Dr Basit recommended laser hair removal offered in her clinic. I'm sure she's knowledgable, but I'm on the hunt for a different doctor who listens and doesn't usher me out the door because she has walk-in patients to get to.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

only nice when you buy medicine in their clinic...she's angry with u. they will rip your money.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I am so happy to have Dr. Nida Basit for my personal physician. She is helpful and thorough and is willing to refer you, in order to provide you with the best medical care possible.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I am so thankful to this doctor . recently moved from another province and following her. She has very nice manners and a truly amazing human being. I always receive good care every time I visit her. I am feeling so much better with all my health issues. I will recommend her without any hesitation . Very caring and pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Nida Basit’s staff straight up lied to my face. Told me she had walk- in patients while I waited for an hour to see her for the appointment I had made the week before. When I mentioned that to her, she said she wasn’t seeing patients, she was dealing with a personal matter. She also told me she would call a prescription in for me and when It wasn’t called in her staff told me that she said, I had to come in again to see her instead. When I ended up seeing her, she said she never said that. Very unprofessional in my opinion and disappointed in her promise to call in my prescription.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

This doctor or her staff changes all of her bad reviews that’s why she has so many good reviews now. She went straight from barely 3 stars to 4.5! Don’t trust her!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Basit for almost 5 years now. She has aided me through some difficult health issues. she has always treated me with respect, and kindness. Dr Basit has always been straightforward with my health and kind when confronting my life choices, never feel judged. I appreciate her and her time.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Kind, great listener, compassionate and confident. Exactly what I needed in a dr!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018