Dr. Nida Basit

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nida Basit

only nice when you buy medicine in their clinic...she's angry with u. they will rip your money.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I am so happy to have Dr. Nida Basit for my personal physician. She is helpful and thorough and is willing to refer you, in order to provide you with the best medical care possible.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I am so thankful to this doctor . recently moved from another province and following her. She has very nice manners and a truly amazing human being. I always receive good care every time I visit her. I am feeling so much better with all my health issues. I will recommend her without any hesitation . Very caring and pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Nida Basit’s staff straight up lied to my face. Told me she had walk- in patients while I waited for an hour to see her for the appointment I had made the week before. When I mentioned that to her, she said she wasn’t seeing patients, she was dealing with a personal matter. She also told me she would call a prescription in for me and when It wasn’t called in her staff told me that she said, I had to come in again to see her instead. When I ended up seeing her, she said she never said that. Very unprofessional in my opinion and disappointed in her promise to call in my prescription.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

This doctor or her staff changes all of her bad reviews that’s why she has so many good reviews now. She went straight from barely 3 stars to 4.5! Don’t trust her!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Basit for almost 5 years now. She has aided me through some difficult health issues. she has always treated me with respect, and kindness. Dr Basit has always been straightforward with my health and kind when confronting my life choices, never feel judged. I appreciate her and her time.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Kind, great listener, compassionate and confident. Exactly what I needed in a dr!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Basit is very disappointing. At the meet and greet she seemed very engaged and offered a number of supportive options for treatment. She advised her office would contact me in few days for follow up. Instead, months passed never to hear back on anything discussed. I made a second attempt to see her on a separate issue - as there were so many good reviews on here - but she disappointed even further. She did not address anything from my initial visit, and seemed extremely disinterested racing to get through to the next patient. Dr. Basit is not thorough in her visits, and does not execute or follow up with patient health. If you need a prescription refill or requisition form I can see her being fine for this, but nothing else.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

The staff at Country Hills are wonderful caring and very knowledgable

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Nida Basit and staff for the past year and a half I have finally found a doctor and staff who are willing to go the extra mile to help me. Am I pleased, 110% satisfied . For years I've been trying to find a doctor that understands me and is willing to help me with my issues and ways to find ways to make me have a better life . Cannot thank Dr . Nida Basit and all the doctors and staff for the great help that they have given me. If I had to rate them out of 1 to 10 as 10 being the highest I guess I can say 10 is to low. Thank you for your help, what a great clinic that I I would recommend this clinic to anyone who lives in the panorama area Doctors and staff are excellent Me. W. Wheeldon

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017