Ratings for Dr. Reyhaneh Ghadaki

Excellent staff. Great Knowledge. I can see why people might think she has poor bed side manner. But she is honest and the truth can hurt if as a patient you don't take care of yourself and follow the proper regiment. I highly recommend Dr. Ghadaki.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

In consistent level of care, business oriented care, and at times a VERY poor bed side manner. I would expect that doctors in this day and age realize that with the advent on online reviews, they can no longer get away with the same old practices. The level of care you get from her depends on her personal mood and the day she has had thus far.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Fantastic doctor! My son has been seeing her for a few months and I really noticed a difference. She takes her time with patients and really listens to what they have to say.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr Ghadaki was great. Sometimes she felt a little rushed - but she is running a busy clinic after all. I would appreciate if apppointments started on time. However as a doctor she is great. She remembers personal details about me, not just medical things. She always listened to my issues and addressed them to my satisfaction, she refered me to a specialist when I asked her to. I find her very relateable and extremely easy to talk to. I've seen her at least 5 times on different occasions, and never witnessed bad bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Don't waste your time. She's rude and judgemental.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr. Ghadaki is more of a business woman interested in making money managing her clinic versus a medical professional who actually practices medicine. She is one of the worst doctors I've encountered. Her bedside manner (and her personality) are harsh and extremely cold. Not sure if she remembers she's dealing with people with real concerns about their health - this requires compassion and a need to LISTEN to the patient versus looking at the clock and not being engaged in the conversation. Needless to say, I will never go back to her &, by extension, to this clinic. Back to the search of finding an excellent female GP in the city.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Very kind, funny, patient and helpful. Knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Met this GP for the first time - she was rushing, was not listening to my concerns, did not make eye contact until 2 minutes into the interaction & seemed scattered. Needless to say, I do not want this type of GP handling my care. Will not be continuing on with her. And the search continues to find an excellent GP in the city....

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I went to see Dr. Ghadaki about a year ago as my family doctor is in another city and some chronic pain issues finally forced me to find a local one. Finding a GP accepting new patients is almost impossible so I was thrilled to find one a few blocks from me. What a mistake that was. This was by far the worst interaction with a healthcare 'professional' I have ever had. Within the 10 minute intake appt I was granted and without any medical history at all she diagnosed my pain as psychosomatic (despite the MULTIPLE neurosurgeries I have had over 15 years) and determined her special brand of CBT to be the only cure... Seriously? While I believe one can and should take control of their mental health, diagnosing a patient with mental illness and in need of CBT in less than 10 minutes and without any medical history is beyond irresponsible to me. While I determined to never go back, the need for a referral to a specialist by a GP sent me into her office again – I was led into a treatment room and left to wait for her, a treatment room, I should add, where the desk I was placed at was covered in the previous patient's personal mental health information - including their name/address/etc. I have filed a complaint with the Information and Privacy Office of Canada. This woman should lose her licence.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Terrible experience, she is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. She is rude, has no knowledge, no bedside manner, full of herself and looks down on her patients. She should not be in this practice. She certainly needs to see a therapist for her behaviour. I would never recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Reyhaneh Ghadaki's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois