Dr. Stephanie Beall, M.D., Ph.D.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Beall, M.D., Ph.D.

Dr. Beall was professional and knowledgeable, has outstanding bedside manners! Statistics don't faze me so I very much appreciated when she showed us our chances using graphs. The nurses in the Columbia office are also outstanding-- made me feel like I wasn't alone in this journey. My husband and I just welcomed a healthy baby boy 3 weeks ago, thanks to Dr. Beall and the nurses in this office.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Beall provided exceptional and personalized care during my time at Shady Grove. I gave birth to a healthy baby boy in Dec of 2017.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Outstanding, amazing and extraordinary are just a few words we would use to describe Dr. Beall. From the first meeting and throughout our entire time at Shady Grove, she was extremely patient in hearing our concerns and answering all of our questions. She never made us feel rushed. After three miscarriages, we were feeling frustrated about our prospect of starting a family. From the moment we met Dr. Beall, she set up a clear plan in our quest to get answers. She was diligent, meticulous and thorough in her approach. After completing a series of different tests/blood work she successfully diagnosed the cause of our infertility. Antiphospholipid Syndrome, a condition that had caused my body to attack the embryo. Three months later I was pregnant and we now haves a happy and healthy little boy. None of this would have been possible without the help of Dr. Beall! She is truly a fabulous one of a kind doctor!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Beall was so helpful and put my husband and I at ease as we transitioned from a different fertility clinic. She was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. Her confidence and willingness to talk through everything with us was paramount to our satisfaction with SGF!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Beall is a very kind and efficient doctor with my issue. She took time to listen to all my concerns. It took only 2 months (for all the testes), with one cycle of fertility treatment to get me conceive. I’m impressed with her treatment and care! SGF nurses that followed up with my case were great too.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Beall was absolutely wonderful to have as our doctor. She always told us that we would have a family and was so encouraging through the process. It was especially needed after many failed attempts . We went through fresh transfer that ended in miscarriage then a frozen which I'm now 14 weeks with a healthy baby on the way! We cannot wait to come back for baby #2 and have Dr. Beall help us with that process again!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

She is amazing .She listens to me and is very helpfl and very nice.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Our experience with Dr. Beall was more than we could have asked for. Her patience and willingness to explain everything to us greatly helped our great experience. She provided the best guidance possible to ensure we had the most effective and successful treatment.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Couldn't be more thrilled with the results! Looking forward to future babies!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I saw Dr Beal at the Columbia office. She was wonderful and her supporting staff were great. I felt like my journey to being a mom was in good hands. She had great info for us each step of the way. We went thru 2 IUI and 1 IVF cycle trying to get pregnant but by some miracle got pregnant on our own as we were getting ready to try another IVF cycle. Dr Beal was wonderful, caring, supportive and knowledgeable. My only wish was that I'd done my IVF cycle at the Timonium office instead of the Rockville office. We still have one FE so will be returning to Dr Beal to try for #2.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Stephanie Beall, M.D., Ph.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Stephanie Beall, M.D., Ph.D., received her medical degree and doctorate in 2006 from Brown University. Dr. Beall’s research at Brown University focused on the effect of environmental toxicants on reproduction. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN. Dr. Beall then went on to complete her fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Beall has published numerous papers on infertility and has presented research findings and scientific data at national meetings. Dr. Beall's primary interests include diminished ovarian function and fertility preservation. She also holds special interest in how women cope with the stress of infertility and how cultural beliefs affect the care couples seek while trying to start a family. She emphasizes a personalized approach in care, bearing in mind the couple’s medical and emotional needs. Dr. Beall is medical contributor for The Huffington Post. Originally from Akron, OH, Dr. Beall has been living in the Baltimore area with her family while completing her fellowship in Washington, D.C.

• English

• Brown University (Grad. 2006)
  • Vanderbilt University

• Infertility
  • Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Endometriosis