Ratings for Dr. Anu Jacob

I cant understand how she is still practising- she is rude and plain ignorant of medical treatment and diagnosing conditions would not recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted January 13, 2020

This doctor has very limited days of practice...only a couple of hours per day. I have been waiting for 3 weeks for her to respond to a consultation from my dentist. The dentist's office have left several messages and did not get any response back. I lived in Pickering at the time I engaged with this doctor but as soon as I moved further east, she did not how I became her patient. Definitely looking for a new doctor further east of Pickering.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

very bad service...don't go there..she is always in a hurry...iam looking for a good nice female doctor..

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Always late (at least an hour). Does not care about her patients. When I asked a question she simply ignored and ran out of the room to see another patient. No goodbye. nothing.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

This doctor is capable of doing many great thing and has a vast knowledge about medicine. I have no idea what other people are saying negatively about her because they are all false. She is one of the best doctors in Ontario. Thank you Dr.Jacob

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

My husband and I were looking for a new doctor after our doctor closed his practice. My husband suffers from "white-coat" syndrome and Dr Jacob has somehow won his trust. She has a wonderful manner, she is professional, she is up-to-date with the evolving world of medicine and she is thorough. When we leave her office we feel like we are on top of our own health issues thanks to the indepth explainations she gives us. We also feel that she leaves no stone unturned without wasting our time or the provinces resources. My husband has a very rare condition called Guillain-Barre and no one wanted to help us since there's so little known about it. Dr Jacob has made it her business to find out all she could and guided us through a medical minefield! We are grateful for her care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Great doctor who helped me greatly, by staying later so that my work wouldn't be affected.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

This doctor is absolutely terrible! Don't bother even going to her. She is dismissive, unprofessional with no knowledge whatsoever. I went to two other doctors after her to get a second opinion and they were both appalled at how misinformed I was! Both doctors even asked for her name. She gave me incorrect information that lead to a slew of greater issues. She started speaking to be about old beliefs from "back home" which is completely irrelevant to me and my situation. Her education is definitely not from here and it is very poor. What makes her even worse than her lack of knowledge and intellect is that she is also rude, dismissive and condescending. If you want to see a doctor and leave their happy I highly discourage you from seeing her. Please see another doctor. She is one of the few doctors still accepting patients in Durham which is unfortunate but do not choose her. Try another doctor. She has no basic knowledge or common sense. I tried to correct her once and she starting getting very upset with me. I am honestly surprised she is doctor. She shouldn't be allowed to!

Submitted June 30, 2016

Do not go to this doctor. She is absolutely terrible and the worst doctor you will ever meet. She is condescending, dismissive and unprofessional.

Submitted May 31, 2016

She's the worst doctor with little to no knowledge and when you correct her and prove her wrong she'll hate you and say wrong things to your parents She hates me for correcting her and challenging her knowledge and proving her wring multiple times, so I have high level of creatine in my body which is a hormone released my the body due to working out and muscle breakdown and she told my parents I was doing cocaine and got me in so much trouble and once again a simple blood test proved her false statements wrong .

Submitted May 18, 2016