Ratings for Dr. Peter Deroche

I'll just say this. He saved my life when I was at my worst. Sure we had some medication hiccups but when you are dealing with mental health it's often rule in/rule out. I adore him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

A nice man on the surface. Fellowships won. Beware, he doesn't know the damaging side effects of what he's prescribing. his Prescribing was killing me and when my research and specialists proved it he put his reputation well before my life in a very obvious and sustained way and essentially was letting me die before his eyes wittingly.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. DeRoche for nearly a year now and I cant say enough good things about my experience with him. He is incredibly warm and welcoming with his bedside manner and I have never felt rushed during my appointments. He has been incredibly intuitive and his words are always meaningful. His office is comfortable and non clinical. He is incredibly knowledgable in what he says and I have never felt like I was being ridiculous with what I was saying. I highly recommend this incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Outstanding, compassionate & very knowledgeable. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have him as my psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Deroche as your psychiatrist, maybe you don't know just how great he compares to the slim pickings otherwise available. He has been there for me across the years. Whatever he can help you with, as long as it is relevant to the type of care he is supposed to provide, he will help you with it.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

If I could give Dr. DeRoche and his staff a "10" across the board here, I would gladly do so. How do you appropriately and adequately thank someone who initially took you into his busy practice, SAVED YOUR LIFE, and helped you in every way possible to get your life back on track, and then back on track again, while being non-judgmental, reflective, patient and kind. There simply are no words. I have been under psychiatric care since my early teens and have experienced all range of psychiatrists possible (even the crazy ones). That Dr. DeRoche has made such a difference in my life, has allowed me to make a difference in my own and in others' lives. I am filled with love and gratitude for this brilliant human being. If I could make one half of the difference in the lives of others that Dr. DeRoche has made, and continues to make, I would consider my life's work a great legacy. His assistant Mary is like sunshine for the soul; she makes my heart sing and is dedicated to her life's work.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014