Ratings for Dr. Richard Poon

I am so happy I found Dr. Poon because he's an excellent chiropractor. I have been seeing him for years and he has always been able to figure out what's wrong with me and get me better. I like the fact that he spends more time on me than previous chiropractors I have been to and I have gotten the best results with him. He is very friendly, caring, and polite so I feel very comfortable when I see him. His staff are also kind and helpful. When he treats me, he always makes sure his adjustments are comfortable. I like the fact that when I come in for a problem, he will recommend the best treatment plan for me to get better, but is never pushy with repeated visits. I have recommended him to my family and friends and they always tell me he's a very good chiropractor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I am extremely satisfied with the care I received from. Dr. Poon & his staff. My 1st treatment was very thorough & everything done during the exam was explained to me. No exaggerations, my body hasn't felt this pain free in in one day. Also test preformed & correspondence with front desk utilize the convenience of modern technology. I highly recommend Dr. Poon!!! The clinic professionals and staff are awesome - focused on the best for their patients!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I went to see Dr. Poon for severe pain in my neck and shoulder with tingling in my fingers. Without really doing any type of assessment, he diagnosed me with a pinched nerve in my neck and had me come to his office two to three times a week. I went for 10 sessions ($500!) and only felt marginally better. This occurred mid March of 2017. I stopped going to see him because I had spent all the money and was not progressing. X-rays done by my family doctor showed I have a rotator cuff injury which explained some of the shoulder pain and numbness. Fast forward to July when I was finally tired of having the same neck and shoulder pain. I found a new chiropractor who, at my initial assessment, discovered I have 3 displaced ribs! I have seen her a half dozen times and am feeling 80% better and am on the road to recovery! Dr. Poon misdiagnosed and mistreated me. It was an expensive lesson to learn. I would not recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Poon for several years. while I now see him on an "as need" basis, I still find that what he does for me (active release) is VERY helpful. I experience relief from my tension headaches and tense shoulders that lasts for long periods of time. He is always helpful and has easily answered any questions I have.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016