Ratings for Dr. David Martin

Have never experienced a Dr. Like this Before. He was not rude, but had trouble interacting , distracted, and simply seemed to be in his own world, is the best way I can explain it. He had trouble staying focused and on track and did not have any interest in what I was trying to tell him. . I had to keep bring him back into focus and try to explain my symptoms. He would go down one path, and then start speaking about a completely different subject area. At the end of my appt I had no idea how he had come to the conclusions he did and left feeling like he had no clue what he was talking about. I highly recommend you do not use this Dr!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

This doctor does not inform you of your test results. He manages to avoid answering even the most basic, direct questions regarding your condition. I would strongly advise against seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Wonderful physician, extremely caring and helped my dad through a difficult time.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Martin is exceptionally knowledgeable, thorougha and instills a high level of confidence. We are fortunate to have a doctor of this caliber. Shelagh Stoneham

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Absolutely brutal Dr. ! Non existent communication skills. Attending physician when my father admitted to ER for shortness of breath and chest pain. Dr ordered echogram of heart. Did not communicate with nursing staff or check up on my dad for 6 full days. Nurses had to take my dads charts and ekg reading suipticiously to other drs just to get an idea of whet was going on. Nursing staff took me aside and highly recommended I talk to hospital officials and ask for another attending Dr. which I did. Dr finally made an appearance at that time. When asked about my dads heart he said - oh he's fine - no congestive heart failure and echogram showed no issues. Saw a REAL cardiologist the next week. What a shock - he said the initial bhp blood test in ER clearly showed my dad was having heart problems - yes he was in CHF and his echo showed that he has a very bad heart. This Dr is dangerous!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Overdouced my girlfriends grandfather and didn't really seem to care.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Worst human being alive, and I use the word human loosely. Complete disregard for patients welfare. He is rude, late and unprofessional. Stay away from this "doctor".

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Unwilling to answer questions. Did not put me at ease as to why I needed to be put on oxygen. Felt like he had a complete disregard for my concerns. Kept me waiting an hour after my appointment time. Feel like a number and not a patient and if you don't agree with him, he does not have the time for you. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Martin treated me in ER room and hospital for a few days. He always made me feel rushed. he is not willing to answer any question-very impatient and always look busy.The most words we heard from him is "I have to go" or "I have other patients." The nurses have complains about him too. His expert advice is different from other doctors which makes me doubt his professional skills. His stuff member is also very rude and not helpful. He is worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

terrible bedside manner, complete disregard for keeping patients waiting and tying up beds in the ER, does not respond to pages/calls etc. Dr. Martin is a joke!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014