Ratings for Dr. Ali Benzaglam

I had a colonoscopy on Tuesday Nov 5, 2019. The staff were amazing . The nurses were gentle and Dr.Benzaglam was gentle and caring. I was in and out before I eve knew I had the procedure done. I’d highly recommend Dr.Benzaglam and his staff..

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Takes the time to explain, answered any questions . He did as many tests as possible to figure out what's going on with my discomfort. Didnt feel rushed. I would highly recommend if needed going to his office.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Highly recommend Dr Benzaglam. He reviews your chart, goes over history of complaints, explains procedures/medications involved and medication interactions and before stating procedure asked if comfortable and any questions before starting. His staff are top notch, respectful, very professional with a sense of some humour—much needed before procedures! They ensure patient is comfortable on all levels of office visit and surgery. Great Doctor with great staff. Thank you for ensuring all measures of comfort, respect, patience and kindness for me before during and after procedure.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Would highly recommend Dr Benzaglam. Very knowledgeable and personable. Had all the time to answer my questions. Colonoscopy was performed in his office and all went smoothly with no problems. The nursing staff were very friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Dr. Ali Benzaglam was excellent and Nursing team very professional

flag | Submitted June 2, 2019

Dr. Benzaglam performed a colonoscopy on me. It was a flawless and through exam. Dr B.asked all the right questions and I got all the right answers. I will never have any concerns of going for the next one. Nursing team very professional

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Very professional and patient and understanding totally recommend this doctor.He takes the time to listen and answer questions.His staff are very nice and understanding

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Very professional doctor. Patient and understanding. Great staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

He is a great doctor very helpful and kind!i totally recommend this doctor.his staff are very nice I also reccomend them

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

I too was early for my appointment and ushered into the office early to meet with the doctor. Very kind and excellent manner. Took the time to ask the questions AND listen to the answers... Will be performing a colonoscopy within 6 weeks of my appointment. Wow! Definitely recommend Dr. Benzaglam.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017