You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mydili R. Maniam-Mohan

I love this office. The doctors and staff here go out of their way to make sure I understand what's wrong with my children. Their staff is friendly, and help make my children feel as comfortable as possible, even when they're scared and crying. I'd recommend this practice to anyone looking for caring doctors.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Both doctors at the practice are great with our children and took the time to answer all of our questions. Besides which, the office is beautiful, and the staff goes out of their way to make us satisfied with our care.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

This doctor is fantastic, and the office and staff are great. She took the time to answer all of my concerns and questions. and was great with my son. I'm so glad I found this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Great staff, very helpful. Doctors are knowledgable. My kids love this place.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Mydili R. Maniam-Mohan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love this office. The doctors and staff here go out of their way to make sure I understand what's wrong with my children. Their staff is friendly, and help ma..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Both doctors at the practice are great with our children and took the time to answer all of our questions. Besides which, the office is beautiful, and the staff..."

July 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://firstpeds.com" to "http://firstpeds.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "93650" to "93710". Address has been updated from "None" to "6255 North Fresno Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15594351500".

June 3, 2015