Ratings for Dr. Krista Moyer

Dr. Moyer is professional and very knowledgable about naturopathic medicine. She has a love for her work and it shows. She has made a difference in my life and helped me with various health issues that I have had in the past. Thank you for everything Dr. Moyer!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr. Krista Moyer is a caring and passionate practitioner who, in my opinion, is a miracle worker! She values her clients and believes in building a community feel relationship with each patient. She makes sure you feel welcomed with her positivity, energy, and smile. She is also a great listener but more importantly very insightful when asking questions to find the root of your concern, issue, or pain in order to help you. From my personal experience, I have been seeing Dr. Krista for a couple of years and she has changed my life. Just after our first consult I finally felt like someone understood what I was going through and wasn't trying to label me as having a medical condition. After 6 years of constant pain, Krista knew how to help me. It was a process but without her support, guidance, and knowledge I would not be where I am health wise today. I am now able to live life again—pain free! Thank you Krista you are absolutely AMAZING!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Moyer. She is professional and knowledgable while remaining kind and compassionate. I saw her for Acupuncture because of shin splints and other running injuries. With only a few sessions I was able to run pain free again. I will not trust anyone else with my body!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Amazing and life changing is the best way to describe Dr. Moyer.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Every visit with Dr. Moyer is an exceptional experience on my path to better health. She is so supportive on my path and so knowledgeable-she answers all of my questions with great clarity. She is a delight to see; friendly, passionate and so caring. She helped clear up my parasite situation and has supported me through my thyroid and adrenal fatigue. I tell all my friends to go and see her! Thanks Dr. Moyer!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015