Ratings for Dr. D. Glenn Beard

Worse Doctor ever!! He ruined my nose so bad. No follow up, nothing! He doesn't really know what he's doing . Please avoid going to this person, he's the worse!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Its taking me a year and a half to write this post. I came in for my regular ear cleaning and Dr Beard noticed a lump on my throat , my family Dr was on holidays and Dr Beard checked my throat and said we need to do a biopsy right away. with in 3 days Dr Beard had me in the hospital . I had Cancer at the base of the tongue , it still scares me just to say the word Cancer today.The hospital said I was lucky the Doctor caught it and acted as quickly as he did. if it would of progressed another month or two it may not have been treatable. Dr Beard saved my life and my wife and three daughters and I will forever be grateful to this Great Doctor and Gentleman. James G

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I developed a hearing problem for the first time & was referred by my family doctor. My hearing was tested immediately on arrival & on completion was treated immediately & I could hear normally by the end of the treatment. Took less than an hour. I'll see him again.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014