Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Lai

I have been at city oasis for over a year and half now. And every time I go there there is nothing short of great service. Dr. Jen and her team are exceptional and you can tell how much she enjoys her work. I have only great thing to say about this office. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

When my regular dentist of 20+ years retired, I was nervous about finding someone new. I went to another dentist in the area and did not have a great experience, so I tried City Oasis Dental. I could not be more happy with the experience I received. I have been seeing Dr. Jen since 2016 and hope that she continues to be my dentist for the next 20+ years! In addition to regular cleaning, I opted to go with Dr. Jen for my Invisalign treatment. She was knowledgeable and kept me informed about next steps and what to expect. She took the time to listen to my concerns and answer my many questions. Thanks Dr. Jen!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr Jennifer for about a year. Just got what they call bonding done to my four front teeth. They look so amazing, wish I could post a pic to show you. They look natural. All I ever wanted! Thank you so much Dr. Jenn. I can’t stop smiling :D

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Beautiful office and wonderful staffs. Dr. Jen is absolutely amazing. Always pleasant and you can just tell she loves her job and enjoying helping her patients. Finally found a dentist who truly cares. Taught me so much about my own oral health that I have changed my routine totally, even my diet. Thanks Dr. Jen and I’m so happy that I finally found my Dental home.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Lai's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. You are correct I love helping clients. Thank you for trusting in me and my team with your oral health.

Submitted March 5, 2018

What an awesome dental office at city oasis. Dr. Jen is super nice and friendly. Her clinical skills and bedside manner are just wonderful. I have never been to a dental office that can provide you with such great customer service from front to the back and at the same time with the most updated technology and patient care. I couldn't be happier. My partner and my friends all start coming here now. Everyone I have referred to the oasis has been more than happy and satisfied. I have done my research before I came here due to past bad dental experience. I'm happy to say that I have finally find my dental HOME.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Lai's response
Thank you so much for this review... We do try our best to treat all clients with the up most respect. We truly love what we do and we are happy that it is noticed. We are honored that you have chosen City Oasis as your dental care provider.

Submitted February 1, 2018

I cannot praise Dr Jen and the team enough at City Oasis Dental! It really is a 5 star experience. From the minute you enter the clinic to the minute you leave, they make you feel like you're at home and 100% comfortable. Dr. Jen takes the time and care to explain what is happening during each step of the procedure and insures you are at ease at all times. The entire team is the definition of friendly and professional. I have recommended City Oasis to multiple friends and will continue to do so. There are very few dental clinics that make you look forward to your next visit, but this one definitely does! I could not have been more happy to have found Dr. Jen.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Great office and amazing staffs. Dr. Jen is great and very personable, take all my dental anxiety out of the door. Very thorough at her exam, and really spend the time to address all my concerns. One of the reasons why I love this dental office is that I know Dr. Jen truly cares about her patients. And that is just so hard to find these days. Will definitely recommend all my friends and family to City Oasis.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

From front to back had an A+++ experience. Thank you for making a trip to the dentist feel like a spa like visit.

Dr. Jennifer Lai's response
Thank you very much. It means a lot that you would take time out of your busy day to post this review. Taking care of your teeth doesnt have to be a negative experience! (-: Kind regards from the City Oasis team.

Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Jen was absolutely excellent. She walked me through various photos of my teeth and patiently answered all of my questions (I asked quite a few) about what they all meant. She spotted things that previous dentists hadn't, and I feel a lot better knowing all of this new information. I get the sense that she keeps very busy learning as much as she can about this subject matter, because she just had more knowledge generally than any other dentist I've been to. First class experience, very happy customer. Feel very fortunate to have her as my dentist.

Dr. Jennifer Lai's response
Thank you so much for writing this review. You are correct continuing education is a passion of mine. We look forward to having you part of the City Oasis Family!

Submitted October 23, 2017

Been a long time patient of Dr. Jen - and she is one of the best dentists I have seen. She is thorough, communicates effectively and is honest with her treatment plans. She is also great with kids and both my kids love going to the dentist now.

Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Jennifer Lai's response
Thank you so much for your kind and honest words... I am so happy to hear that little ones enjoyed their visit.

Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Jennifer Lai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jennifer Lai is passionate about dentistry. She moved to Toronto at age 16 to pursue her dream of becoming a dentist. Of course this dream does not come from nowhere. Dr. Jennifer grew up in a dental office alongside with her mother and grandfather who were both dentists. You can say dentistry is not only a passion for her, but it is in her blood. Dr. Jennifer Lai received early acceptance into the prestigious University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry in 2004 as a result of her high achievement in the biochemistry undergraduate program in U of T St George Campus. After receiving her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2008, Dr. Jennifer has continued to further her education by taking numerous post graduate continuing education courses. She is a certified Invisalign provider, as well as be able to provide the traditional wire and brackets orthodontic treatment (Braces) when necessary. Dr. Jennifer has also been trained by some of the best post graduate dental educators in the world, including Misch Implant Institute and the Kois Centre. Dr. Jennifer has been practicing Dentistry since graduating in 2008 and treated thousands of happy patients in Toronto! Dr. Jennifer believes that every patient is unique and different in their own ways. Therefore, we should provide comprehensive individualized dental care according to each patient’s unique needs. Open communication is another vital component for optimum outcomes and ultimate treatment success. Without understanding each patient’s wants and ultimate goals, we cannot deliver the satisfaction we try to achieve. Dr. Jennifer prides herself on being a great communicator and she strives to achieve the best quality care by listening carefully to her patients. At the same time Dr. Jennifer will personally educate each patient in the specific treatment and the overall value and importance of dental health as an integral component of our overall health. Dr. Jennifer cares not only about dentistry, but more importantly she cares about how to ensure her patients are healthy, happy, comfortable, and being well taking care off. Dr. Jennifer is also an active member of the Ontario Dental Association (ODA), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), International Congress of Oral Implantologistsf (ICOI), and International Association of Orthodontics (IAO). Dr. Jennifer has lived in the core of downtown Toronto neighborhood since 1999. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband Ryan and their two wonderful boys Braedon and Blake. Let’s not forget about Max, her 10 year old loyal Dobe.

• English
  • Mandarin
  • Portuguese
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2008)

• Wisdom tooth extraction