Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Lai

City Oasis has mastered the perfect balance between superb customer service and technical expertise. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by friendly and knowledgeable people who gave me confidence in their abilities. I had a root canal by Dr Jen who patiently talked me through the procedure to calm my nerves and make sure I knew exactly what she was doing. Now root canal treatments are generally not a comfortable experience but Dr Jen made it as comfortable as I believe it can get. I feel like I have discovered the first class of dentistry and I will not be going back to coach!!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Lai's response
Hi Farhan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We love having you at the office! Dr. Jenn and Team

Submitted December 13, 2018

Exceptional service; the staff are always so nice and helpful and Dr. Jenn is very through with explaining everything. Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Great office and very friendly staffs. The service from from to the back are great and very consistent. I don’t normally post reviews online, but after coming to this dental office I feel I’m obligated to let the rest of the people know that if you are still on the market to search for a new clinic in Toronto, search no more......Dr. Lai and her staffs are amazing and very caring. More than any dental offices that I have ever been at. A doctor who actually cares. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

I went to City Oasis for Invisalign and couldn't be happier with the results & experience. The office is modern & really patient-focused with lots of fun amenities. Dr. Jen is very thorough and precise, also very friendly - as is the rest of the team! I was surprised by how quick and painless the whole experience was, and am absolutely delighted with my perfect teeth! Thanks to the whole crew! Amanda.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Hands down the best dental office I have ever been to. Very clean and proper. Everything they use were tagged and bagged. They even show me the cleaning instruments area....very high tech office. Plus they provide great service and dr. Jen is very knowledgeable and always pleasant and happy. I have a great experience every time when I go there. And now I’m bringing in all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

What an awesome facility. The staff are great and very friendly and professional. Dr. Lai is amazing, I have learned so much about my oral health and my overall health more in one session of exam with her than my whole entire life. She actually takes the time to explained about my x-rays and show me pictures of my teeth with problems and explained to me about all possible treatment options. They even have TV on the ceiling when you lay down for treatment. It was just awesome. Thanks City Oasis and Dr. Lai for upkeeping my smile. And thank you guys even more for actually care about your patients and put health care first. I’m actually excited about my next dental visit.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

These guys are amazing! Fun, receptive to my concerns, goody bag each visit, they actually care about me. My teeth have never felt better. Also had a good discount on a very good air flosser which is a plus for me. I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

overall did not live up to expectations of come close. was very disappointed with the level of service

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Lai's response
Hi There, I am so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience at our office. Your feedback is very important to us. If you could please contact me at 647-980-1200 to provide a little more clarity. Thank you, Natalie

Submitted October 1, 2018

She fixed an issue that was supposedly unfixable... I don't know where to start. I've never been to a dentist that is as transparent and caring as Dr. Lai. She and her staff are extremely professional, the attention to detail is unreal and the facilities is top of the line. Getting a cleaning has never been this fun. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

When Dr. Jen told me I needed a root canal I was not overjoyed. The procedure has a bad reputation and I wasn’t looking forward to it. However not only was the root canal relatively painless , But there was no pain or discomfort for the past six days since I had the procedure. Thank you, Dr. Jen.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Lai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jennifer Lai is passionate about dentistry. She moved to Toronto at age 16 to pursue her dream of becoming a dentist. Of course this dream does not come from nowhere. Dr. Jennifer grew up in a dental office alongside with her mother and grandfather who were both dentists. You can say dentistry is not only a passion for her, but it is in her blood. Dr. Jennifer Lai received early acceptance into the prestigious University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry in 2004 as a result of her high achievement in the biochemistry undergraduate program in U of T St George Campus. After receiving her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2008, Dr. Jennifer has continued to further her education by taking numerous post graduate continuing education courses. She is a certified Invisalign provider, as well as be able to provide the traditional wire and brackets orthodontic treatment (Braces) when necessary. Dr. Jennifer has also been trained by some of the best post graduate dental educators in the world, including Misch Implant Institute and the Kois Centre. Dr. Jennifer has been practicing Dentistry since graduating in 2008 and treated thousands of happy patients in Toronto! Dr. Jennifer believes that every patient is unique and different in their own ways. Therefore, we should provide comprehensive individualized dental care according to each patient’s unique needs. Open communication is another vital component for optimum outcomes and ultimate treatment success. Without understanding each patient’s wants and ultimate goals, we cannot deliver the satisfaction we try to achieve. Dr. Jennifer prides herself on being a great communicator and she strives to achieve the best quality care by listening carefully to her patients. At the same time Dr. Jennifer will personally educate each patient in the specific treatment and the overall value and importance of dental health as an integral component of our overall health. Dr. Jennifer cares not only about dentistry, but more importantly she cares about how to ensure her patients are healthy, happy, comfortable, and being well taking care off. Dr. Jennifer is also an active member of the Ontario Dental Association (ODA), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), International Congress of Oral Implantologistsf (ICOI), and International Association of Orthodontics (IAO). Dr. Jennifer has lived in the core of downtown Toronto neighborhood since 1999. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband Ryan and their two wonderful boys Braedon and Blake. Let’s not forget about Max, her 10 year old loyal Dobe.

• English
  • Mandarin
  • Portuguese
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2008)

• Wisdom tooth extraction