Associated Providers from City Oasis Dental

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Lai

Highly recommend City Oasis dental clinic. The staff is amazing. Adrienne is my dental hygienist and she makes every process easy, explains it step by step and is so understanding in dealing with my anxiety...always puts me at ease. Dr. Jen removed my wisdom teeth, she explained the whole process and made it very comfortable. I most recently had my Invisalign appointment and everyone is so helpful. I am looking forward to my new smile!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

From the moment I entered the front door and was met by staff more than willing to assist, until the moment I left having committed to transferring almost 50 years of dental history and records from my previous and only dentist in Toronto until that time - I knew I had found my new home. Since then Dr Jen, Ryan and the rest of the staff have made me the most important person in the room, whether I’m having routine hygienist treatment, or for any other reason for attending a dental office. I’ve had fillings, a wisdom tooth extraction, emergency treatments. As a senior I appreciate each and every member of staff,; most importantly Dr Jen who has brought me and my teeth into the 21st century. I’m happy beyond words that I am her patient. Blessings ++

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

What can I say. The online reviews are true this time. City oasis dental is definitely the best dental office I have ever been at. All the staffs and dr. Jen are just amazing. They explained every details of your treatment and delivered over my expectations. The fillings dr. Jen did for me was painless, fast, and beautiful. I didn’t experience any post-op discomfort and I am more than happy with all the treatment I received so far at this office. My colleges from my work started to come to this office too. All of them are very happy and only have great things to say.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Extremely knowledgeable, experienced professionals who don't shy away from explaining every step of the process from x-ray results to what's about to happen next in your routine cleaning. The office is very clean and inviting and they do a great job at putting your mind to ease if you are nervous about going to the dentist to begin with.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

My spouse and I have been coming to Dr. Jen’s clinic for over 2 years now. We have been very pleased with the courteous, knowledgeable and helpful service by the whole team since our first visit. Procedures carried out have included cleanings, comprehensive oral exams, fillings and crowns. We have been very pleased with all of our experiences there. We have been particularly impressed with the positive attitude exhibited by everyone! Doug Blair

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

Dr. Jennifer and her entire staff are lovely and provide great tips and information. While I don't enjoy going to the dentist, the folks at Oasis do their best to make their clients comfortable, and I would recommend them to anybody!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

First rate experience at City Oasis Dental, and would highly recommended a visit if you are looking for a first class operation. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly and professional with each step of the process meticulously detailed. Additionally, the facilities are incredible and it does actually feel as if one is entering a Day Spa!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Always a positive experience with Dr. Jen and the staff at City Oasis. Punctual and professional, I highly recommend! Big thanks to Adrienne who is always wonderful and informative. Lovely environment!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Great experience with Dr. Jen and her amazing staff. Very friendly and great communication. Excellent services and professional. Thanks Dr. Jen and Team.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Great team. Super comfortable and friendly. Honest people.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr. Jennifer Lai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jennifer Lai is passionate about dentistry. She moved to Toronto at age 16 to pursue her dream of becoming a dentist. Of course this dream does not come from nowhere. Dr. Jennifer grew up in a dental office alongside with her mother and grandfather who were both dentists. You can say dentistry is not only a passion for her, but it is in her blood. Dr. Jennifer Lai received early acceptance into the prestigious University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry in 2004 as a result of her high achievement in the biochemistry undergraduate program in U of T St George Campus. After receiving her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2008, Dr. Jennifer has continued to further her education by taking numerous post graduate continuing education courses. She is a certified Invisalign provider, as well as be able to provide the traditional wire and brackets orthodontic treatment (Braces) when necessary. Dr. Jennifer has also been trained by some of the best post graduate dental educators in the world, including Misch Implant Institute and the Kois Centre. Dr. Jennifer has been practicing Dentistry since graduating in 2008 and treated thousands of happy patients in Toronto! Dr. Jennifer believes that every patient is unique and different in their own ways. Therefore, we should provide comprehensive individualized dental care according to each patient’s unique needs. Open communication is another vital component for optimum outcomes and ultimate treatment success. Without understanding each patient’s wants and ultimate goals, we cannot deliver the satisfaction we try to achieve. Dr. Jennifer prides herself on being a great communicator and she strives to achieve the best quality care by listening carefully to her patients. At the same time Dr. Jennifer will personally educate each patient in the specific treatment and the overall value and importance of dental health as an integral component of our overall health. Dr. Jennifer cares not only about dentistry, but more importantly she cares about how to ensure her patients are healthy, happy, comfortable, and being well taking care off. Dr. Jennifer is also an active member of the Ontario Dental Association (ODA), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), International Congress of Oral Implantologistsf (ICOI), and International Association of Orthodontics (IAO). Dr. Jennifer has lived in the core of downtown Toronto neighborhood since 1999. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband Ryan and their two wonderful boys Braedon and Blake. Let’s not forget about Max, her 10 year old loyal Dobe.

• English
  • Mandarin
  • Portuguese
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2008)

• Wisdom tooth extraction