Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Lai

City Oasis has mastered the perfect balance between superb customer service and technical expertise. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by friendly and knowledgeable people who gave me confidence in their abilities. I had a root canal by Dr Jen who patiently talked me through the procedure to calm my nerves and make sure I knew exactly what she was doing. Now root canal treatments are generally not a comfortable experience but Dr Jen made it as comfortable as I believe it can get. I feel like I have discovered the first class of dentistry and I will not be going back to coach!!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Lai's response
Hi Farhan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We love having you at the office! Dr. Jenn and Team

Submitted December 13, 2018

These guys are amazing! Fun, receptive to my concerns, goody bag each visit, they actually care about me. My teeth have never felt better. Also had a good discount on a very good air flosser which is a plus for me. I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

overall did not live up to expectations of come close. was very disappointed with the level of service

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Lai's response
Hi There, I am so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience at our office. Your feedback is very important to us. If you could please contact me at 647-980-1200 to provide a little more clarity. Thank you, Natalie

Submitted October 1, 2018

She fixed an issue that was supposedly unfixable... I don't know where to start. I've never been to a dentist that is as transparent and caring as Dr. Lai. She and her staff are extremely professional, the attention to detail is unreal and the facilities is top of the line. Getting a cleaning has never been this fun. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

When Dr. Jen told me I needed a root canal I was not overjoyed. The procedure has a bad reputation and I wasn’t looking forward to it. However not only was the root canal relatively painless , But there was no pain or discomfort for the past six days since I had the procedure. Thank you, Dr. Jen.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I have been to this office for almost 2 years now. And everytime I come, I have nothing but the best to say about dr. Jen and her team. Great service and friendly staff. And the equipment and office is just spotless. People are always friendly. I’m very happy to be a client at this place and I will continue to do so. Thanks dr. Lai and the city oasis team. :).

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I have been at city oasis for over a year and half now. And every time I go there there is nothing short of great service. Dr. Jen and her team are exceptional and you can tell how much she enjoys her work. I have only great thing to say about this office. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

When my regular dentist of 20+ years retired, I was nervous about finding someone new. I went to another dentist in the area and did not have a great experience, so I tried City Oasis Dental. I could not be more happy with the experience I received. I have been seeing Dr. Jen since 2016 and hope that she continues to be my dentist for the next 20+ years! In addition to regular cleaning, I opted to go with Dr. Jen for my Invisalign treatment. She was knowledgeable and kept me informed about next steps and what to expect. She took the time to listen to my concerns and answer my many questions. Thanks Dr. Jen!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr Jennifer for about a year. Just got what they call bonding done to my four front teeth. They look so amazing, wish I could post a pic to show you. They look natural. All I ever wanted! Thank you so much Dr. Jenn. I can’t stop smiling :D

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Beautiful office and wonderful staffs. Dr. Jen is absolutely amazing. Always pleasant and you can just tell she loves her job and enjoying helping her patients. Finally found a dentist who truly cares. Taught me so much about my own oral health that I have changed my routine totally, even my diet. Thanks Dr. Jen and I’m so happy that I finally found my Dental home.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Lai's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. You are correct I love helping clients. Thank you for trusting in me and my team with your oral health.

Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Lai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jennifer Lai is passionate about dentistry. She moved to Toronto at age 16 to pursue her dream of becoming a dentist. Of course this dream does not come from nowhere. Dr. Jennifer grew up in a dental office alongside with her mother and grandfather who were both dentists. You can say dentistry is not only a passion for her, but it is in her blood. Dr. Jennifer Lai received early acceptance into the prestigious University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry in 2004 as a result of her high achievement in the biochemistry undergraduate program in U of T St George Campus. After receiving her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2008, Dr. Jennifer has continued to further her education by taking numerous post graduate continuing education courses. She is a certified Invisalign provider, as well as be able to provide the traditional wire and brackets orthodontic treatment (Braces) when necessary. Dr. Jennifer has also been trained by some of the best post graduate dental educators in the world, including Misch Implant Institute and the Kois Centre. Dr. Jennifer has been practicing Dentistry since graduating in 2008 and treated thousands of happy patients in Toronto! Dr. Jennifer believes that every patient is unique and different in their own ways. Therefore, we should provide comprehensive individualized dental care according to each patient’s unique needs. Open communication is another vital component for optimum outcomes and ultimate treatment success. Without understanding each patient’s wants and ultimate goals, we cannot deliver the satisfaction we try to achieve. Dr. Jennifer prides herself on being a great communicator and she strives to achieve the best quality care by listening carefully to her patients. At the same time Dr. Jennifer will personally educate each patient in the specific treatment and the overall value and importance of dental health as an integral component of our overall health. Dr. Jennifer cares not only about dentistry, but more importantly she cares about how to ensure her patients are healthy, happy, comfortable, and being well taking care off. Dr. Jennifer is also an active member of the Ontario Dental Association (ODA), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), International Congress of Oral Implantologistsf (ICOI), and International Association of Orthodontics (IAO). Dr. Jennifer has lived in the core of downtown Toronto neighborhood since 1999. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband Ryan and their two wonderful boys Braedon and Blake. Let’s not forget about Max, her 10 year old loyal Dobe.

• English
  • Mandarin
  • Portuguese
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2008)

• Wisdom tooth extraction