Ratings for Dr. Tom Janaway

This is my second appointment with Dr. Janaway . He was on time and had a very difficult job to do in re-constructing a filling that was broken . The results are perfect and , I am very pleased to report that he was able to save the tooth and not have to put a crown on it . I will continue to see Dr. Janaway for all things dental as he has provided excellent professional service . My wife has also attended his office and is very pleased with the services provided by Dr. Janaway and the staff there . The previous tooth that Dr. Janaway repaired a year ago is perfect and no problems. Dr. Janaway is the best dentist I've had in 50 years !! Wayne S. April 7, 2017 .

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

What a nice person! He explained every aspect of the filling appointment and then did it as described. His assistant Donna is very pleasant. Dr Janaway gave me a survey and I gave him 5/5. But what floored me was the hand written note thanking me for the kind assessment. I can only praise this guy. He is hard working and honest.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Best dentist i've had in 50 years! Dr. Janaway was on time and delivered exceptionally good service ! He has a very gentle touch for dentistry and made me feel very comfortable in his capable care . Freezing was painless and work was done smoothly , accurately , timely and perfect ! I would highly recommend , and already have recommended my colleagues to see Dr. Janaway for a very "positive " ,professional dental experience . His final cost was " EXACTLY " the same as his initial estimate to do the work . I went to see Dr. Janaway for a second opinion , and I am extremely pleased that I did , as the other dentist was exactly 10 times more to do work that really , was not required !! I am very pleased to see that there are still honest dentists out there , and in my opinion , Dr. Janaway is a dentist with integrity and can be trusted . Wayne S . May 31 , 2016

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Had a filing done by Dr. Janaway. He was on time and the filling was done very well and quickly. Will go back to him for more work.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

What a wonderful dentist. Gracious, polite and respectful. He even called me at home in the evening to see how I was doing. I found his work to be very conscientious. Soft hands for a gentle touch. Thanks Tom, keep it up and congratulations on the new baby son!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Cannot even do a simple filling without making a mistake. So rude... cuts you off mid sentence. Fillings take FOREVER!!!! HOURS!!!! Always cuts your gums. He cracked a tooth when I went for a simple filling. DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST!!!! Do not read the favourable reviews.... all posted one day apart and very general... seems fishy to me.

Submitted November 4, 2015

I recently had a procedure done by Dr. Janaway. I found he was knowledgeable and personable. The procedure was completed correctly, at a good pace and without pain. Would recommend. A+

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I saw dr Janaway for some fillings and things went very smoothly . he was good with the needle . the fillings felt great after and the bite was good . He was very thorough and didn't rush like other dentists I have had . I sent my aunt to see him who was visiting because she chipped a tooth and she was also very impressed ! excellent!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I saw Dr. Janaway for the first time and I am very happy with the work done on my mouth. He spent a lot of time with me and made sure it looked perfect. He also followed up with me later that day to make sure everything felt ok which I have never had a dentist do. Very personable. I will definitely go back to see him again.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I can not emphasize enough- do not go to this dentist. Does not have a clue. Made more mistakes in my mouth than you would believe. Awful experience. And is always behind. Receptionist is very rude and unfriendly.

Submitted June 4, 2015