Ratings for Dr. George Friendlich

Dr. George saved my life. I had an extremely bad gall bladder episode without any history of gall bladder problems. I could not stop vomiting. My numbers were very bad. Dr. George hospitalized me in Matheson and organized a CAT scan in Iroquois Falls, X-rays in Matheson, and a surgical consult in the E.R. in Kirkland Lake all within three days. I will never forget him taking my hand that awful night in the ER in Matheson and saying to me, "You are very sick. I don't know what is wrong with you right now, but I will find out and fix it." He kept his word to me. He listens very well. He doesn't have much to say but what he says is worth listening to. He has great instincts and knowledge. There is no back-up in him. My husband has a difficult, volatile and complicated case that scares doctors spitless, but Dr. George took him as a patient when no one else would. He has learned what my husband's rare disease looks like in him and exactly what to do to help him. I am so grateful to Dr. George!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017