Ratings for Dr. Marijane Boyd

In the 10 years I've used the NE Florida Ob-Gyn office, I've found the staff considerate and prompt, and Dr. Boyd - my Gyn - to be thoughtful, punctual, attentive, interested.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

As I sit in Dr. Boyd's office waiting to be seen, I'm essentially mad at myself for continuing to see this doctor. The rest of the reviews are correct. This Doctor has zero bedside manner. Her staff is the same. Not to mention, there's no barrier between the waiting area and reception. It's a little disturbing listening to other people's business. Isn't that a violation of privacy rights?! Taking care of business today and then NEVER returning. Seriously. Don't waste your time here.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I attended this appointment with my daughter who is under 18. Her first appointment and experience visiting a GYN. Dr. Boyd, in my opinion, should no longer be practicing. The patient consult was unwelcoming and very impersonal. Replies were terse and perfunctory, and she seemed impatient, even agitated at times. I was not present during my daughters physical exam, but she was clearly distressed and emotional afterward. After departing the office, she was able to share her experience. What she proceeded to tell me could only be described as completely unprofessional and ethically unacceptable behavior. Boyd made comments that were insensitive, extremely judgmental, demeaning, crass, degrading, accusatory, and intimidating. She lacked any warmth and compassion to say the least. My daughter described the physical exam as demeaning, debasing and extremely painful. When she expressed her severe discomfort, near tears, the doctor's response was descriptively crude regarding what a peniss will actually do to her. Dr advised her to "just take deep breaths" as she forcibly continued on, completely unsympathetic. Sadly, my daughter will probably not easily forget this experience.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016