Ratings for Dr. Linda Jando

Dr. Jando was able to diagnose my serious medical condition that no one else was able to diagnose. She saved my life. She has always treated me with the utmost respect and caring. I have missed her since she went on leave.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Jando was my family doctor until the second time I missed an appointment. I called to make an appointment one day and the receptionist said the doctor would not see me by appointment any longer because I had missed two appointments. A) I wasn't even aware I had missed one of them, and B) at no time did anyone mention to me that there was a lifetime limit of 2 missed appointments and then you are banned as a patient! Wow. If I did that in my business with clients I'd have no clients.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

This clinic has serious issues. You deal with people's health. The receptionist, Mandy is impossible to deal with ,unprofessional and rude. I had a very bad experience at your clinic. you are dealing with people's health, Pls do not treat patients with pain this bad. your clinic should help people to recover from their pain , not to make an extra headache for patient. I regret I visited your clinic.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Very busy Dr Jando had no time for me as a client, The walk in clinic was dirty and she seemed to have a chip on her shoulder?

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Jando gave me a ten minute annual medical which included a pab test - extremely rushed. My regular doctor out of Jando's clinic was on vacation - didn't know that until I got to there. I left Dr. Jando office feeling very funny and when I went back to comment on this, she then took my height and weight,blood pressure, etc. etc. Her handling of me was absolutely deplorable. I mentioned how unsympathetic she was to my sexual orientation when doing my pab, she didn't care. This doctor then wrote a letter about me to the BC College stating I was never to return to her office. Unbelievable. Never go to this doctor if you are a woman, that's all I can say. I am a professional business woman who was shocked at the brevity of my annual physical and then further shocked at her acceptance of my criticism of her treatment of me. I would not recommend Dr. Jando.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

This doctor is my family doctor. I found her after a long hard search for a helpful doctor. Dr. Jando found a problem I didn't know I had as I entered middle age and gave me reasonable suggestions to solve the problem. I like this doctor a lot.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

When I was Dr. Davidson's patient, I had extremely low iron levels (11). She didn't bother to inform or advise me about the condition even after receiving the test results. At the time, I also suffered from adrenal exhaustion (not diagnosed back then); Dr. Davidson did not take my concerns seriously and even suggested that I learn to accept my deteriorating health. I was only 32 at the time! Glad I switched to a good MD and was referred to a fantastic naturopath - I'm feeling tremendously better now. Also, Dr. Davidson also left me in the "care" of a TERRIBLE student who should not be allowed to work with human patients. (The student gave more support to the view that the best students do not always make the best health professionals.) Dr. Davidson didn't bother to check on the student's work. Don't even bother to waste your time and energy with Dr. Davidson.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

I would caution anyone about seeing this doctor. She is so busy and rushed that I would be surprised if she recognized a patient outside her office. She delegates important medical duties to 'learning residents' which is unsettling and possibly dangerous. I no longer see this doctor because I did not trust her to devote the time or effort to address my health concerns.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Davidson/Jando seems to be much more relaxed since she had her baby. She sat and listened carefully to my problems and did a great job. I love her, she is kind and caring. I walked in on a weekend recently and was pleasantly surprized to see her back from mat leave. I like what motherhood has done for her!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

I used to go to this doctor, but switched to Naturopathic medicine because they actually spend time and listen to you. I went to her because I couldn't get in to see anyone else, but I only went when I absolutely HAD TO. I agree with most of the comment - wait is ABSURD - staff is unprofessional. She barely pays attentions to my concerns and even though she is always about 1 hour late she spends about 5 minutes with me.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008