Ratings for Dr. Jiwon Oh

I have found Dr. Oh to always have an evidence-based approach to my issues. I had two neurologists before Dr. Oh and found that they gave very imprecise answers--so having someone give me a clear answer that is consistent with what i read is super helpful. As a note, she does a lot of teaching so there are often medical students and medical residents--but i knew that St. Mikes was a teaching hospital before i went...so I am ok with this. Great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I saw Dr. Jiwon recently for a new diagnosis. I have been worried since my GP did not give me much information. I looked Dr. Oh up on the internet and she is world famous but she seemed very humble in person. She really answered all of my questions and gave me all of the options for my diagnosis. I feel very confident with this plan and I will see Dr. Jiwon again in a few months. Thank you Dr. Oh!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Nobel award candidate , best of the best . seeing her about 2 years , always great .

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I would rate a 10 out of 5 stars!! No other like her. Professional, timely, approachable, easy to talk with and always take the time needed with each patient.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Oh shows no compassion or sincerity towards patients who are living with a chronic illness!

Submitted August 9, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Oh since December. She is amazing and the experience as a patient has been a polar opposite of my previous neurologist at St. Mike's who "retired". She takes the time to explain options and leaves the decisions up to you vs. telling you what you should do. Sandra (RN who works with Dr. Oh) is also fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

This doctor really knew her stuff about the different medications available for me. She took her time to explain to me the issues and my options and i felt was very honest with me. My old doctor at the same clinic would see me in a few minutes so this is a big difference.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I never feel rushed, she takes time and make me feel really good, when all things considered.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have found Dr. Oh to be very knowledgable, empathetic and thorough through our appointments. I have full confidence in her and feel very lucky to be a patient of a specialist that is contributing to cutting edge research on MS. She has answered all of my questions thoroughly and has given me plenty of time to process information before ending appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Oh!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

She's been seeing me at the clinic and has been very knowledgeable. She explained all the potential outcomes and the courses of action I could take to a point where I felt comfortable making a decision about my health in regards to something I knew nothing about before.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015