Ratings for Dr. Jodie Wang

I have to disagree with the post below. Holly has went above and beyond when it came to my disability application and then with my insurance company. She wouldnt let me leave until she got to the bottom of it. I do not feel it would have been dealt with otherwise. But am I looking for a new dr? Yes, I don't feel I can get the care I need here. Keep your head up Holly - J

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Why you can't go lower than 1 is beyond me! Horrible horrible doctor. She thinks these open hours will make things better and it doesn't. She has no time for you, limits you to what she feels is important regardless how you feel, id love to find out where the idea you have to have an annual review before seeing her for anything else and this having something to do with MOH came from, absurd.. it's about higher paying visits. Talks about her patients to her employees, while we are still there!! Whoa out of there. Doesn't deserve the 1 and her reception is terrible, she had a couple nice girls once. This Holly girl behind the desk is rude and very short fused. Find a better doctor, get the real help you need.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

No doctor Iv'e meet practices medicine like D.Wang.......... Thank God!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I am not pleased with this doctor. Every time I go in for a visit to see the "doc" she is skyping from her home and you can't understand what she's saying. Her assistants seem bored and unknowledgable about your conditions. I wish I could find a new doctor that cares more about me.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Well everyone with exception of a few have pretty much mentioned all of my issues with Dr, Wang and staff members. The nurse practitioners there (that came, and went) were more professional and knowledgeable to say the least. Good bye Dr. Wang I have found a new General Practitioner that is truly professional and patient friendly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

This is the worst doctor I have ever had she lies about everything to you. It took calling Canada Revenue to find out what the qualifications are for the disability tax credit is. She never puts your personal information on referrals and she talks about her patients behind their backs. I put a formal complaint in to the college of surgeons and physicians they said that there is enough to get her into trouble!! She does not deserve to be a doctor just terrible! A one star in every field is too generous!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

If you like to be seen by Pa's only then this clinic is just right. This clinic and the staff are so rude and don't care about anyone who comes in looking for help. My old family doctor retired and I thought this would be good for me but I was sadly mistaken.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Wang was very friendly and knowledgeable. She listened to my concerns with compassion. I'm so happy to have her as my new doctor! Her staff is also very friendly which is awesome!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

dr Wang prescribed excessive meds which were too strong for me, a senior. She seemed to have no knowledge of the medications when I got severe side effects. My teeth all started chipping, my calcium and Vitamin D plummetted. I was intaking lots of those nutrients. She didn't know what to do other than tell me to eat calcium and vitamin D pills "like they're candy"! I did that for awhile and got painful kidney stones. Thank god a male nurse caught eventually that I was taking proton pump inhibitors for way too long which stopped my absorption of nutrients like calcium and vitamin D By then my bone density had alarmingly decreased Thanks Dr Wang! I now have severe joint pain, chipped teeth etc due to your incompetence. Bone density can't be remade back to what it was before I started seeing you!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Simply awful doctor. It's true what they say about you get what you pay for. Technically you don't 'pay' to see Dr. Wang, but you get what you 'pay for' with a doctor with a 2 star rating. Not sure if she was better when she was based in Cambridge, but it is questionable why she has moved so many times in the past few years. Also, after having several recent appointments with her (and reading some of the recent reviews of her on this site), it's clear as to why she has so many appointments available and walk-in hours: she's awful and those who can go and see a better doctor, do. Very dismissive and does not want to discuss a patient's concerns. She always seem to be in a rush and is not very knowledgeable about recent research in the medical field. Only seems interested in getting patients in and out for billing purposes. Also, her staff arent' the greatest earlier. At a recent appointment I could hear one of her staff (presumably on the phone with a patient) loudly yelling at the patient (sorry, but someone's medical issues should not be discussed loudly enough for the whole world to hear). Do yourself a favour - save your time and find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017