Ratings for Dr. Jodie Wang

I really have no complaints, on punctuality, I think someone as busy as Dr Wang does her best to be on time as possible, and see everyone, I gave her three stars for helpfulness only because I have a speech impediment and even though with no fault of her own I know she has other clients to get too, I can't get the words out fast enough, so I am rushed or am spoken over, and she walks out the door to her next client with out answering or knowing I had more to say, however other then that she is a delightful Doctor. Her staff is very helpful and nice. - Sarah

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Wang is often stumbling in the office late, while your sitting in the waiting room for over an hour from your appointment time. Even though you have an appointment time, she will see several walkins before you and make you wait longer. She doesn't take the time for you. She rushes you out of her office to cram in another pacient. You barley get a word in and very little opportunity to ask questions. The nurse practioner Anette is very rude and also does not take the time for you. You often don't even get to see Dr. Wang. You see a Nurse or Doctors Assistant. Than they skype Dr. Wang at the end of the appointment. You don't even get to see the doctor and you can't ever understand what is being said over the tablet. Not a big fan of this doctor or the doctors office. Waiting to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

This is the worse doctor our family has ever seen! She forgot to send my son's referral to the specialist for a serious issue which resulted in us waiting over 1 year to see the specialist!!! I have nothing nice to say about her or her incompetent staff. Stay clear of this place and do yourself a favour.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

How hard is it to see the doctor for 1 reason per visit? You blame the doctor, but not the system. She has fees for things that are not covered because YOUR GOVERNMENT keeps taking away from them. So my advice is 1) follow the rules and see the doctor for 1 reason so she stays on time 2) be thankful you have a doctor that will send you for tests and to specialists and 3) if it's not an ohip covered issue either pay the fee or don't and leave so someone else can take the spot. AND if you have the balls to say trash, back it up with your name. ~ DEB

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Please everyone who reads this. Please understand she is NOT a good doctor. I have worked their at one point in my life and I left once I knew how poor she treats her patients and how badly educated their staff is. They will just train people off the streets or bring in students since its FREE for them to use them for work. Wang is always late and will tell the staff last minute she will not be coming in due to whatever. Never was a good enough reason. I didn't want to have a bad name working there so I got the heck out of there. This place is horrible. I feel sorry for anyone who goes there for treatment. Honestly DONT. It's not worth it

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Sends reminder texts of appointments less than 48 hours before an appointment yet states in the text that there’s a fee for appointments cancelled less than 48 hours before. Really Dr Wang!! It’s like you hope that people have to reschedule so you can cash in. Shoulda guessed she was all about the money only when she charged me $135!!! To fill out short term disability paperwork! Skyped in for an appointment to diagnose a lump on my sons neck. How on earth do you diagnose a lump over a tablet screen?? The only reason she’s my doctor is because there’s a shortage of family doctors in the city.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I found Dr. Wang unfriendly, unconcerned, and borderline hostile. I'll be looking for another g p.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I can make my own appointments online very easily, great walk in times, friendly staff, thorough care. Often I see a nurse practitioner or physician assistant, who are all very well trained, but Dr. Wang is consulted when necessary. The care I've received has always been excellent.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Really poor doctor, goes through patients in minutes, has nurse and helper do all work, what a joke, cashing out patients rather than healing.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I have complained to the college back in March about her. Still waiting for a date to find out what will happen to her. She is a very bad doctor and is not knowledgeable enough to practice. Her annual review is a joke it’s a cash grab nothing more she is greedy and lies to your face and does not fill out paperwork right. She constantly leaves personal information off referrals which holds up test results she discusses other patients with hear staff in hearing range every appointment I had I’d be talking to her about something and she’d be walking out of the room. More of you need to complain about her to cpso.on.ca you do not have to see her during the period of investigation when you complain let them know it’s a formal complaint in the email and they will investigate it.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018