Ratings for Dr. Jodie Wang

I wouldn't trust Dr Wang to be your dr. I have been behind the desk and you do not want to really know what is going on. The people they hire don't even have a medical background. They just train people off the streets. The company is all about money and nothing else. This is not a joke. She will not prescribe birth control since she thinks you should have as many children as God will let you. Hint why she has 8 kids! There is new staff all the time and not trained properly so that is why things get missed. This shouldn't be happening but it is. Plz do not go see her you will regret it!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Well everyone with exception of a few have pretty much mentioned all of my issues with Dr, Wang and staff members. The nurse practitioners there (that came, and went) were more professional and knowledgeable to say the least. Good bye Dr. Wang I have found a new General Practitioner that is truly professional and patient friendly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

This is the worst doctor I have ever had she lies about everything to you. It took calling Canada Revenue to find out what the qualifications are for the disability tax credit is. She never puts your personal information on referrals and she talks about her patients behind their backs. I put a formal complaint in to the college of surgeons and physicians they said that there is enough to get her into trouble!! She does not deserve to be a doctor just terrible! A one star in every field is too generous!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

If you like to be seen by Pa's only then this clinic is just right. This clinic and the staff are so rude and don't care about anyone who comes in looking for help. My old family doctor retired and I thought this would be good for me but I was sadly mistaken.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Wang was very friendly and knowledgeable. She listened to my concerns with compassion. I'm so happy to have her as my new doctor! Her staff is also very friendly which is awesome!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

dr Wang prescribed excessive meds which were too strong for me, a senior. She seemed to have no knowledge of the medications when I got severe side effects. My teeth all started chipping, my calcium and Vitamin D plummetted. I was intaking lots of those nutrients. She didn't know what to do other than tell me to eat calcium and vitamin D pills "like they're candy"! I did that for awhile and got painful kidney stones. Thank god a male nurse caught eventually that I was taking proton pump inhibitors for way too long which stopped my absorption of nutrients like calcium and vitamin D By then my bone density had alarmingly decreased Thanks Dr Wang! I now have severe joint pain, chipped teeth etc due to your incompetence. Bone density can't be remade back to what it was before I started seeing you!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Simply awful doctor. It's true what they say about you get what you pay for. Technically you don't 'pay' to see Dr. Wang, but you get what you 'pay for' with a doctor with a 2 star rating. Not sure if she was better when she was based in Cambridge, but it is questionable why she has moved so many times in the past few years. Also, after having several recent appointments with her (and reading some of the recent reviews of her on this site), it's clear as to why she has so many appointments available and walk-in hours: she's awful and those who can go and see a better doctor, do. Very dismissive and does not want to discuss a patient's concerns. She always seem to be in a rush and is not very knowledgeable about recent research in the medical field. Only seems interested in getting patients in and out for billing purposes. Also, her staff arent' the greatest earlier. At a recent appointment I could hear one of her staff (presumably on the phone with a patient) loudly yelling at the patient (sorry, but someone's medical issues should not be discussed loudly enough for the whole world to hear). Do yourself a favour - save your time and find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

The nurses that work with her seem to care and know a lot more. Dr. Wang is the kind of doctor that will give antibiotics without even doing any tests to see what may be wrong, she takes a guess and hopes it's right. My mom went in with a lot of pain, pressure and swelling in her ears and Dr. Wang said it was just and ear infection. My mom took the antibiotics but it still didn't go away. When she came back in the nurse had mentioned that she probably needed surgery because she could go deaf. Dr. Wang was just planning to give another round of antibiotics, thank god the nurse was there. Bottom line she doesn't care about her patients. My family will be searching for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

She always seems as if she is in a rush to get you out of her office, at least in my experience. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Doesn't really look into the problem you're concerned with or want to talk about it.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Very poor doctor always forgets to put personal information on referrals.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017