Ratings for Dr. Jodie Wang

I have complained to the college back in March about her. Still waiting for a date to find out what will happen to her. She is a very bad doctor and is not knowledgeable enough to practice. Her annual review is a joke it’s a cash grab nothing more she is greedy and lies to your face and does not fill out paperwork right. She constantly leaves personal information off referrals which holds up test results she discusses other patients with hear staff in hearing range every appointment I had I’d be talking to her about something and she’d be walking out of the room. More of you need to complain about her to cpso.on.ca you do not have to see her during the period of investigation when you complain let them know it’s a formal complaint in the email and they will investigate it.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Terrible.. Staff Terrible.. Care Terrible.. Knowledge Terrible Doctor that also chooses Terrible admin staff... complete ignorance. Any place is better than this office.. Get out!!! Leave while you can lol Like a horror show in that place

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

If she is ever awake when she's working from home, that would be a miracle. She can't hear her staff over the computer (from home) and has not given correct dosage amounts for prescriptions because she's half asleep and not paying attention. Never in the office and her staff are not able to properly discuss options. My son's bloodwork showed he is high risk for hypertrophic cardiomyooathy and not one thing was said in the 'annual health review' - he is only 22. All the staff did was enter information during our visit. She gets paid huge money to do nothing. I suggest all make complaints to the http://www.cpso.on.ca/Public-Information-Services/Make-a-Complaint. She eeds to be closely monitored

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I have to disagree with the post below. Holly has went above and beyond when it came to my disability application and then with my insurance company. She wouldnt let me leave until she got to the bottom of it. I do not feel it would have been dealt with otherwise. But am I looking for a new dr? Yes, I don't feel I can get the care I need here. Keep your head up Holly - J

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Why you can't go lower than 1 is beyond me! Horrible horrible doctor. She thinks these open hours will make things better and it doesn't. She has no time for you, limits you to what she feels is important regardless how you feel, id love to find out where the idea you have to have an annual review before seeing her for anything else and this having something to do with MOH came from, absurd.. it's about higher paying visits. Talks about her patients to her employees, while we are still there!! Whoa out of there. Doesn't deserve the 1 and her reception is terrible, she had a couple nice girls once. This Holly girl behind the desk is rude and very short fused. Find a better doctor, get the real help you need.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

No doctor Iv'e meet practices medicine like D.Wang.......... Thank God!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I am not pleased with this doctor. Every time I go in for a visit to see the "doc" she is skyping from her home and you can't understand what she's saying. Her assistants seem bored and unknowledgable about your conditions. I wish I could find a new doctor that cares more about me.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Well everyone with exception of a few have pretty much mentioned all of my issues with Dr, Wang and staff members. The nurse practitioners there (that came, and went) were more professional and knowledgeable to say the least. Good bye Dr. Wang I have found a new General Practitioner that is truly professional and patient friendly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

This is the worst doctor I have ever had she lies about everything to you. It took calling Canada Revenue to find out what the qualifications are for the disability tax credit is. She never puts your personal information on referrals and she talks about her patients behind their backs. I put a formal complaint in to the college of surgeons and physicians they said that there is enough to get her into trouble!! She does not deserve to be a doctor just terrible! A one star in every field is too generous!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

If you like to be seen by Pa's only then this clinic is just right. This clinic and the staff are so rude and don't care about anyone who comes in looking for help. My old family doctor retired and I thought this would be good for me but I was sadly mistaken.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017