Ratings for Dr. Craig White

The very best family doctor we have had in our 43 years of marriage!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Very lucky to have Dr. White as my family doctor. My wife and I like him and his staff. Never rushes you and is very thorough...

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr White is an amazing doctor. Thorough, excellent listener, cares about his patience, personable and warm. One of the best doctors I've ever had. HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

He is a very nice person. Polite and considerate and very throrough. I am very glad he is my doctor, he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. White is fantastic. I was very fortunate to have him as a family doctor. He's always friendly and is a very good listener. When I was going through some stuff related to my mental health he was very understanding and empathetic. It's refreshing to see all the positive feedback he is getting. Clearly it's not just me who thinks he's a rock star Doctor. Thanks Dr. White!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

My husband and I were so very fortunate to have Dr. White take us both as patients when we moved here a year and a half ago. He never appears rushed, listens and is compassionate and understanding. An excellent GP. Thank you, Dr. White for being our doctor

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

He is an excellent and thorough doctor. Amazing bedside manner and genuinely cares about his patients and their care. He is incredibly punctual which is very refreshing. Absolutely one of the best doctors I've ever had. Myself and my daughter will not be going anywhere else but to see him. I can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr White is WONDERFUL. Although he is not my registered GP I try to make sure I get to see him whenever I have a problem. He diagnosed a back problem I had even before I had been seen by an Orthopaedic Surgeon or even had an MRI scan. My husband refuses to see anyone else. He always gets to the bottom of our health problems. We are so lucky to have him as our GP.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Wonderful Dr! I'm a very anxious person and feel at ease with Dr White. He has listed, cared and changed my life for the better since I have been hi patient. Thank you Dr White! Keep being amazing :)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. White is very patient and compassionate. Easy to talk to. I've never felt rushed and yet he still manages to be incredibly punctual for a family doc. Not sure how that's possible, but he seems to manage it. His staff call with results of tests even when they come back normal. Love that! It means someone has actually looked at the test results. A wonderful, kind, family physician. I hope he stays here for a long time.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Secure Horizons
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Veterans Administration
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)