Ratings for Dr. Rodica Bighiu

Dr B. est ma dentiste depuis 14 ans. Je l'aime bien, pour sa patience, son expertise et sa flexibilité. J'ai hâte d'aller à sa nouvelle clinique à Oakville. Merci Dr. B. !

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Bighiu is by far the best dentist I have ever had. She combines her expertise with professionalism and humanity. The work she has done for me, including bone graft and dental implants on my front teeth feels good and looks great. Very caring manner, I highly recommend Dr. Bighiu and her Oakville North Dentistry practice!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Our kids are never scared to go to the dentist and I attribute that to Dr.Bighiu completely she is so amazing with our kids and we are so grateful; big thank you to the staff at Oakville North Dentistry in Oakville you guys are fantastic . If you are looking for a family practice my husband and I know you will be happy there, Thank you Dr.B.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

My family loves Dr. Bighiu. Her calm and supportive manner is well suited to nervous patients. Anyone who has children needs to see Dr Bighiu at Oakville North Dentistry in Oakville. She makes sure my kids are comfortable and she built a trusting relationship with them. By the way, the office looks modern and super clean!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I find Dr. B very thorough , kind and she does excellent work. She has always being straight forward and direct regarding the possible complications that could result. She has seen me through many complex procedures with great skill and a reassuring nature. I feel like a valued patient that is cared for.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

A great dentist, very meticulous and kind. My family loves Dr. Bighiu and even our extended families( on both sides) come to see her from Toronto. She is truly caring, she listens and does what she can that is in your best interest ,not what is easiest. Everyone we’ve recommended her to over the years also just loves her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Like a user who wrote about pain in the tooth from a filling removal, I also had the same experience with Dr. Bighiu. Completely different person on my 2nd visit with her when I complained about the pain in my tooth where she removed the filling. Apparently there was "nothing she could do about it" so I plan on taking my complaint to IAOMT

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

A family of 4 we all go to Dr Bighiu , She is great ! We had great experience ,first dentist after so many years who is kind ,helpful an quick.My previous dentist was taking so long with a simple filling and to make a comment about I had pain with my toot until we started to go to Dr Bighiu.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I came to Dr. Rodica Bighiu because, like me, she was interested in holistic medicine, and dental work can sometimes be somewhat toxic. I had a great first experience with her: kind, helpful, holistic-minded, intelligent. Also gave me my first consult appointment without charge, and was creative in finding ways to cut down on the cost of my filling while I was unemployed. Unfortunately, the filling doesn't seem to have been done properly and I had to return to have it redone. She came in like a different person: quick, curt, without saying anything. After the second attempt was over, she left just as quickly. Granted, she did offer to do it for free. Thank you. However, I still have pain in that tooth...

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Bighiu was highly recommended to me by a Health and Wellness specialist in the Niagara region as the best person qualified to remove my old mercury fillings. She has the knowledge, and the experience for this type of dental work. As well, she is an excellent dentist, very professional, and very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016