Ratings for Dr. Rodica Bighiu

I rate Dr. Bighiu all the stars , she deserve them all. First, the quality of her work is great. I had done extensive dental work and I am happy with it all: extractions, bone graft, implants, fillings , crowns , etc. Second, she is caring , kind and calming.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Have been with Dr. Bighiu since she has opened and all my experiences at her office have been more than first class all the way. Would highly recommend her to anyone that is new to the area or is looking for a new dentist that will not disappoint you in any way. She is very professional, honest and caring; she is great with kids. Hygienists always punctual and reception staff very friendly and supper efficient. Thank you Dr. B.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Being a very fearful patient, Dr Bighiu and her staff at Oakville North Dentistry were extremely kind and supportive of me. She gave me painless injections and the work was done in a calm fashion. I am very happy with Dr. B's dental work, she eliminated the existing pain . Very professional dentist. Clean , organized office, gave me and my family a good overall impression. I highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Bighiu is a wonderful, compassionate and thorough dentist with a philosophy that focuses on foundational dental wellness. My experience with her was beyond my expectations, and I am happy to have her as part of my holistic healthcare team.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. B is really an exceptional dentist. She is highly skilled, caring and professional in every way. I have been her patient for over 10 years and highly recommend her for your whole family.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr B. est ma dentiste depuis 14 ans. Je l'aime bien, pour sa patience, son expertise et sa flexibilité. J'ai hâte d'aller à sa nouvelle clinique à Oakville. Merci Dr. B. !

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Bighiu is by far the best dentist I have ever had. She combines her expertise with professionalism and humanity. The work she has done for me, including bone graft and dental implants on my front teeth feels good and looks great. Very caring manner, I highly recommend Dr. Bighiu and her Oakville North Dentistry practice!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Our kids are never scared to go to the dentist and I attribute that to Dr.Bighiu completely she is so amazing with our kids and we are so grateful; big thank you to the staff at Oakville North Dentistry in Oakville you guys are fantastic . If you are looking for a family practice my husband and I know you will be happy there, Thank you Dr.B.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

My family loves Dr. Bighiu. Her calm and supportive manner is well suited to nervous patients. Anyone who has children needs to see Dr Bighiu at Oakville North Dentistry in Oakville. She makes sure my kids are comfortable and she built a trusting relationship with them. By the way, the office looks modern and super clean!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I find Dr. B very thorough , kind and she does excellent work. She has always being straight forward and direct regarding the possible complications that could result. She has seen me through many complex procedures with great skill and a reassuring nature. I feel like a valued patient that is cared for.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017