Ratings for Dr. Rodica Bighiu

Like a user who wrote about pain in the tooth from a filling removal, I also had the same experience with Dr. Bighiu. Completely different person on my 2nd visit with her when I complained about the pain in my tooth where she removed the filling. Apparently there was "nothing she could do about it" so I plan on taking my complaint to IAOMT

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

A family of 4 we all go to Dr Bighiu , She is great ! We had great experience ,first dentist after so many years who is kind ,helpful an quick.My previous dentist was taking so long with a simple filling and to make a comment about I had pain with my toot until we started to go to Dr Bighiu.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I came to Dr. Rodica Bighiu because, like me, she was interested in holistic medicine, and dental work can sometimes be somewhat toxic. I had a great first experience with her: kind, helpful, holistic-minded, intelligent. Also gave me my first consult appointment without charge, and was creative in finding ways to cut down on the cost of my filling while I was unemployed. Unfortunately, the filling doesn't seem to have been done properly and I had to return to have it redone. She came in like a different person: quick, curt, without saying anything. After the second attempt was over, she left just as quickly. Granted, she did offer to do it for free. Thank you. However, I still have pain in that tooth...

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Bighiu was highly recommended to me by a Health and Wellness specialist in the Niagara region as the best person qualified to remove my old mercury fillings. She has the knowledge, and the experience for this type of dental work. As well, she is an excellent dentist, very professional, and very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

The worst experience of my life. She gave me 4 anesthesia injections two up (left and right) and two down(left and right), even though I told her that I would come another time and I asked her" don't you think is too much anesthetic? " I end up fainting, with my moth swollen, I couldn't talk (the staff had to call my husband because I couldn't talk, or walk, or drive. However, I talked about this experience with other dentist and what they told me is that under no circumstance she can give me all this anesthetic to freeze my whole mouth, and that what she did to me could've been fatal. Stay away from her!!! I I had the money I would sue her!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015