Ratings for Dr. Alexandra Mihailovic

I recently had an umbilical hernia repaired by Dr Mihailovic. My surgeon was to be Doctor Hayashi but due to a cancellation she kindly fitted me in. I found her to be extremely friendly as we discussed my options. My surgery was efficiently and quickly completed and I was back on my feet in hours. I've taken it slow and easy this last week so I've bounced back to almost normal in a relatively short time. When I removed the steri-strips I noticed what a professional job she's done and Iv'e only been left a small scar. Well done to you and your team and thank you. Neil Powell. (Ex South African)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Ms. Mihailovic is an excellent doctor. She explained the inguinal surgery very well and was kind and calming at bedside before hand. Having said that I have been experiencing some rather bizarre swelling and darkening in my genital area. It may be a normal consequence but I haven't been able to get a call back from her staff (been trying since 9 a.m. and it's 1

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Completed my Hernia surgery in 11 minutes. Got me into surgery within 5 days of seeing her. Excellent manner. Perfect surgery with flawless scar.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Referred to Dr. Mihailovic by my GP. I was very impressed by her professionalism, friendly approach and breadth of knowledge. Gave me options and didn't try to "sell" me on surgery. She has an outstanding background and is obviously a humanitarian as well. Hope she stays in Victoria. Office staff also personable and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014