Ratings for Dr. Evelyn Llanos

Horrible! Best word to describe her. Avoid this office

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I can only speak to my office visit but the staff and doctor were very nice to me when I was there. The front desk staff were quick in their responses, they didn't bother with small talk and meaningless discussions and they weren't condescending when I asked them to explain some forms. I waited a bit, definitely less than 10 minutes, but there's always a wait at doctors offices and if you don't factor that into your appointment well then that's on you. Since I was a new patient I spent over 40 minutes speaking to the doctor and getting to know her. She was very nice, knowledgable, and had a sense of humor which was nice. She's bilingual so she does have an accent but I, in my old age, could understand her perfectly. Overall a good experience and I will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

This office is a joke and the doctor is never there...I have not even ever met her! they make appts and then say that you are not scheduled and then very nastily turn you away...horrible staff!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

This is a doctor I trust, and I don't say that about many.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I mentioned in passing that I might have THC in my system. I said this in confidence because the assistant asked me to give them a urine specimen. The next thing I know it had been written in my electronic file that I am a marijuana smoker!. I said that I had not offered any such information during my intake and that this information was therefore heresy. The woman doing the intake at this point would not respect my wish to take this false information out of my electronic file. I feel that my rights were somehow violated and will not use this doctor again.

Submitted June 6, 2014

Doctor llanos is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is caring and compassionate. Also when I told her my symptoms she knew right away what I had. She is a very smart, kind, and well-dressed woman. She treats everyone with respect and does not turn you down if you don't have insurance or if you don't speak English. Her staff was wonderful and her location is very convenient. She sees people of all ethnicities and social class. She is the true meaning of a doctor. I reccommend this doctor highly.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Horrible, horrible experience. Totally unprofessional in every way. A perfect representation of the pathetic United States healthcare system. This doctor is ignorant and arrogant. No hand sanitizer in the rooms? No soap in the bathroom? Piles of specimen jars lying around? Disgusting. Doctor was abrupt and condescending. Never again.

Submitted March 4, 2013

I am a person with alot of problems. I was born this way. I have been hospitalized for a number of things. I have been to Doctors all over New York, from Plattsburgh to Manhatten and all thru Long Island. When I found Dr.Llanos I realized my search was over. If you want Proper Health Care, a Doctor that knows what they are doing and takes the time with their patiences to solve the problem she is the one to go to. Thank You Dr. Llanos you are the first Doctor I can Truely Trust... Jessica

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Llanos is very caring and really listens to what your concerns are. However I found her kindess to exceed her knowledge in some areas. The important thing about her is she will always make time to see you, she will always be compassionate, and she will always be motivated to find the problem and the solution.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008