Ratings for Dr. Anuradha (Anu) Chadha

Thoughtful, encouraging and outstanding describe her best! I love Dr. Chadha and have been with her for five years. She’s absolutely the best!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Been with Dr. Anu Chadda since 5 years now.. she is definitely the best!! Very helpful, friendly and she is spot on in her diagnosis.. now my son and wife also are her patients.. Dr. Uday Chadda is also very good.. especially with children since he specializes in them... the new addition Dr. Natt has only made this strong team even stronger.. walk ins are accommodated.. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr . Anu is nice , patient and really tries to help . I've been to many doctor trying to find one that suited me . She is very genuine and cares about her patients . Yes she is behind a lot ( so are all doctors ) and also it's to be expected that sometimes they are short or don't seem as caring . They're human too and the system is broken and abused . She's a great doctor !

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Knowledgeable and trustworthy. Highly recommended. I consider myself lucky to have gee as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr Chadha is absolutely amazing. I have been a patient of Dr. Chadha for over 4 years. She is a family doctor who truly cares about her patients. Although you may have a wait time, I'm totally ok with that since she will spend extra time with me when needed. She is an excellent listener and does not mind answering questions that you may have regarding internet information read. She respects the educated patient, and will simply provide her input and opinion. She has been excellent about referring me to appropriate specialists when needed. Front desk has always been kind and professional. They are extremely busy with phone calls, files, annual check up preliminary tests, referral faxes, results to report back to us on, and probably the occasional urgent prescription to fax? I find them extremely effective on this front. I recently got a sick note from her with no issues. My 3 year old loves her as well.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Always knowledgeable and courteous when I go to see her. Makes me feel comfortable, no matter the issue and whether or not I'm nervous to approach a subject. Incredibly approachable yet professional. She is fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Warning: Dr Chadha is not upfront about fees. She will fill out any forms and provide you with a note and tell you to pick it up at the front. When you go to pick it up, you're slapped with $50 for sick notes and $150 for pretty much everything else! Also, the staff will tell you it "might" be covered by your insurance, but it isn't (I have a feeling they know that too).

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I love this clinic. They always accommodate for sick patients and do their best to give the best service possible.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr Anu and her replacement both are rare doctors with exceptional attitudes. They go above and beyond for their patients and always try to get to the bottom of my concerns. I have been with Dr Anu for three years now and feel like I’m in good hands while she is on maternity leave. If front desk doesn’t return my call I just walk in to book my appointment. Enjoy your time with your baby Dr Anu

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Natt is apparently filling in for Dr. Anu Chadha. Horrible doctor. Rude, 4 hour wait to see anyone. Front desk is underpaid ($13 an hour) and are expected to continuously go above and beyond for the clinic while the doctors run horrible hours and improperly treat patients. Missing Dr. Anu as she's a good doctor. Taking my business elsewhere (and family and friends are in tow).

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017