Ratings for Dr. Anuradha (Anu) Chadha

Dr Chadha is absolutely amazing. I have been a patient of Dr. Chadha for over 4 years. She is a family doctor who truly cares about her patients. Although you may have a wait time, I'm totally ok with that since she will spend extra time with me when needed. She is an excellent listener and does not mind answering questions that you may have regarding internet information read. She respects the educated patient, and will simply provide her input and opinion. She has been excellent about referring me to appropriate specialists when needed. Front desk has always been kind and professional. They are extremely busy with phone calls, files, annual check up preliminary tests, referral faxes, results to report back to us on, and probably the occasional urgent prescription to fax? I find them extremely effective on this front. I recently got a sick note from her with no issues. My 3 year old loves her as well.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Always knowledgeable and courteous when I go to see her. Makes me feel comfortable, no matter the issue and whether or not I'm nervous to approach a subject. Incredibly approachable yet professional. She is fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Warning: Dr Chadha is not upfront about fees. She will fill out any forms and provide you with a note and tell you to pick it up at the front. When you go to pick it up, you're slapped with $50 for sick notes and $150 for pretty much everything else! Also, the staff will tell you it "might" be covered by your insurance, but it isn't (I have a feeling they know that too).

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I love this clinic. They always accommodate for sick patients and do their best to give the best service possible.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr Anu and her replacement both are rare doctors with exceptional attitudes. They go above and beyond for their patients and always try to get to the bottom of my concerns. I have been with Dr Anu for three years now and feel like I’m in good hands while she is on maternity leave. If front desk doesn’t return my call I just walk in to book my appointment. Enjoy your time with your baby Dr Anu

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Natt is apparently filling in for Dr. Anu Chadha. Horrible doctor. Rude, 4 hour wait to see anyone. Front desk is underpaid ($13 an hour) and are expected to continuously go above and beyond for the clinic while the doctors run horrible hours and improperly treat patients. Missing Dr. Anu as she's a good doctor. Taking my business elsewhere (and family and friends are in tow).

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

The most unprofessional office and lacking both organizational and communication skills since Anu's maternity leave. Takes weeks to get a hold of anyone followed by an even longer wait time for the appointment. Both voicemails and online booking go un-responded, thus taking numerous attempts of emailing and calling. Better off going to a walk-in clinic if you can. Love Dr. Anu but she's never there. Will be looking for a new GP.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Ever since she went on Mat leave, the office has gone downhill. The wait time is awful and you might as well go to a hospital to see someone. $50 for a doctors note after waiting 4 hours to see someone is awful.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Very pleased with the care that I have received from Dr Natt who is Dr Chadha's replacement while she is on maternity leave. I'm happy she has a good doctor taking care of her patients while she is away. I wish her all the best with her baby. She is a Kind intelligent family oriented doctor. I have been very happy with my care with her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Chadha works 3.5 hrs 4 days a week therefore very hard to get appointments. The doctor emphasizes one problem per visit and demands you book an appointment for each problem (but takes weeks to see you). Not accommodating to her patients at all and lacks communication. After waiting weeks to see her, turns out she was not there (maternity leave) without informing patients ( I specifically requested a female doctor so you can see how disappointed I was after waiting weeks for my appointment only to have a male doctor). Lack of respect and rapport with her patients.

Submitted May 25, 2017