Ratings for Dr. Mia Tait

Dr Tait is excellent. She cares and takes time to listen. She is helping me deal with type 2 diabetes, and good progress is underway.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

With three young children of her own I love how connected and at ease she is with my children.I feel she understands my struggles and concerns as a mother and a woman. She takes time to listen and I feel heard and validated. I know my children are in good hands. We are grateful to be her patients.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Empathetic, caring, knowledgeable and up to date with current medical practises and medication. To all slating her unavailability - it is because she is so good, that she is so fully booked and as a result her time is restricted.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Observant and listens well to patients . Friendly caring yet professional. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Don't use this Doctor for your teen-aged boys as their concerns are handled by prescriptions of antidepressants. Chronic pain is dealt with by offering Tylenol or advil with no empathy or offers of solution.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Very good doctor. She is a doctor who will listen to you . She makes eye contact . I haven't had this kind of Dr in years . I completely trust her medical training and advice . Thank you Dr tait for coming to Cranbrook!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Horrible Doctor! Told my mom it was stess prescribed her anxiety medication. She passed away 5weeks later from a brain disease. Any fool could realize it was more than stress! Stress doesn't make your arms move without your control! Seriously scary doctor!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Tait, Refuses to help me because I have Lyme Disease!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I agree..get her while you can ..she will be gone shortly ...been so good to know her...

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Is going off on leave AGAIN... leaving her patients without a doctor... AGAIN... frustrating...

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017