Ratings for Dr. Vishal Madan

Doctor Madan has been treating me for a number of year now,i was referred to him by my then medical insurer,he was very polite and has a wealth of knowledge which he will share with you,i was very impressed to the extent of his knowledge,which helps with your constant fears listening to less knowledgable people and the horror stories about Skin Cancer.He has described the different types of skin disorders which i felt were all the same,his treatment has been in different ways but each type of removal has always been 100% effective in complete removal with no side effects.All the treatments have been fast and pain less recommend him to as 100% the best in his field.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Madan did a procedure around my mouth to help reduce the wrinkles after years of smoking, He did a fantastic job, and everyone has said it has taken years off me, I could not fault him or the staff as they were constantly asking if I was ok or in any pain, I wouldn't hesitate in going back to him if I needed any more procedures doing in the future.... Excellent service.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Madan is a very professional and patient doctor who is always reassuring. He has worked wonders in removing scars left by cheilitis and also giving me my confidence back.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015