Ratings for Dr. Al Tukmachi

Dr. Al Tukmachi was the nicest, most caring and attentive doctor I've ever met. He was temporarily working in North Bay, (NBRHC) I think filling in due to lack of doctors in our area. I've had epilepsy for 8 years now, we have a big drug problem in town, which is why every visit to our ER is stressful due to judgement and lack of knowledge in epilepsy which is why they always assumed drug use at first. Dr. Al Tukmachi did not in anyway judge. He listened to what I had to say, believed I was being truthful. He assumed nothing, and actually spoke to me about a close friend who was epileptic and was working as a doctor now. He was very, VERY supportive. I've never been to his office, so I don't know staff but 5 stars all around. He actually gave me hope that I'll have an answer one day and continue my life as I wanted to.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

He has long wait times but that is due to him giving each person his undivided attention. Both my husband and I think it is more than worth the wait. Very compassionate and really listens to your concerns. Does after hour appointments which is great for people who work days.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014