Ratings for Dr. George Koulouris

Went to this clinic for an ultrasound and injection for my troublesome and chronic plantar fasciitis. The sonographer was very thorough and then George was very professional in his explanation and treatment with the injections and advice to follow. His report was very thorough and efficiently delivered to my podiatrist. Overall a very good experience at the clinic with all staff.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Can to the clinic as I had issues with my knee and needed an injection. The whole clinic was very efficient and I was not waiting very long. I had issues with my knee for over a year and it got to the point where I could not walk properly and I couldn't even play with my little kids. I finally decided to bite the bullet and get it looked at. Was booked in for a scan, and I was quite impressed that Dr George Koulouris came and did the scan himself!! He found something and told me that I needed an injection. I am very nervous about injections, but this one did not hurt at all. I felt that he really knew his stuff and he knew exactly where to inject the knee. I limped into the clinic that day, after my injection I walked away pain free. Made a huge difference to my life. I can not highly recommend him enough. Have been pain free for a number of months now. Even if it does flare up again, I know exactly where I am going.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Found the whole clinic to be very effiecient and very little wait time. More imporatntly Dr George Koulouris personally attended my ultrasound scan and went through what he could see and the symptoms i would be experiencing with the diagnosis. I had been to two other radiology clinics and they said it was normal! I highly recommend the clinic if you need to get to the bottom of your pain!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

The practice itself is clean and professional however Dr George I found to be rushed and rude. He was arrogant and quiet dismissive when I questioned him.

Submitted June 1, 2017

From the moment I walked in I found the staff and Dr Koulouris extremely professional. I would highly recommend their clinic and services.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I saw Dr Koulouris yesterday for a corticosteroid injection to my arm. His demeanor was fantastic and he took the time to go through the imaging findings as well as giving a personable approach to the injection. I would definitely go back if i needed to and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I saw Dr George Koulouris, and his staff today for an ultrasound on both my feet along with a cortisone shot into both feet for Morton's neuroma, I am over the moon with the professionalism from both himself and the whole team down in east melbourne. Couldn't reccomend him and his lovely team more, very caring! :)

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

The practice itself is professionally run. The director, Dr George, has many credentials to his name, but for me, lacked empathy and basic people skills to be able to pick up on how I was feeling. His bedside manner from the moment he walked in was arrogant. His body language to me was I was taking up his time and my procedure was no big deal. From this moment I felt very uncomfortable, I asked him to be thorough in his explanation - his response was condescending, and he erratically told me what the procedure was. I felt I was missing information... I felt as though I couldn't trust him and immediately was on edge. I felt powerless and grit my teeth for the 2 cortisone injections into my feet. He must do this procedure many times in a day, but for me, I was nervous and felt he failed to empathise and pick up on how I was feeling emotionally. I have never experienced anything like this. I walked away feeling traumatised, and worst, there cost of all this and the value doesn't satisfy.

Submitted March 11, 2014