Ratings for Dr. George Koulouris

I saw Dr Koulouris yesterday for a corticosteroid injection to my arm. His demeanor was fantastic and he took the time to go through the imaging findings as well as giving a personable approach to the injection. I would definitely go back if i needed to and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I saw Dr George Koulouris, and his staff today for an ultrasound on both my feet along with a cortisone shot into both feet for Morton's neuroma, I am over the moon with the professionalism from both himself and the whole team down in east melbourne. Couldn't reccomend him and his lovely team more, very caring! :)

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

The practice itself is professionally run. The director, Dr George, has many credentials to his name, but for me, lacked empathy and basic people skills to be able to pick up on how I was feeling. His bedside manner from the moment he walked in was arrogant. His body language to me was I was taking up his time and my procedure was no big deal. From this moment I felt very uncomfortable, I asked him to be thorough in his explanation - his response was condescending, and he erratically told me what the procedure was. I felt I was missing information... I felt as though I couldn't trust him and immediately was on edge. I felt powerless and grit my teeth for the 2 cortisone injections into my feet. He must do this procedure many times in a day, but for me, I was nervous and felt he failed to empathise and pick up on how I was feeling emotionally. I have never experienced anything like this. I walked away feeling traumatised, and worst, there cost of all this and the value doesn't satisfy.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014