Ratings for Dr. Allen Chu

Dr Chu is the best!!! He never rushes you and always takes the time to explain everything and answer all of your questions. His staff from the front desk to the exam rooms are friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. A special thanks for Marla....a great nurse.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Made me feel as if I was very important at the time of my visit.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Great experience with Dr. Chu. I came in for an EMG as I was referred to him and he was able to provide a thorough diagnosis. He gave me specific details of my results, took the time to answer my questions and was very patient. He has a terrific bedside manner and his nursing staff is wonderful. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Allen Chu did my nerve conduction today, 6/22/16 on my right arm and hand. He is an excellent doctor with exceptional skills and he made me feel at ease since I did mention to him that i was pretty scared of the test. Dr. Chu was very thorough and answered the questions that I had. He is very kind and I have to see him for a follow up in a year. I recommend Dr. Chu 100%! Thank you, Doc!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I had one incident with a person of his staff about moving my appointment up, but I put that issue aside. Dr. Chu has very good bed side manner and explained everything he was doing to me. I would definitely refer anyone that needed his help in his field.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I would recommend DR. Chu and his staff to any one needing a top provider in his field.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I COULD NOT WALK INTO HIS OFFICE TWO(2) YEARS AGO. BASED ON HIS EXPERTISE WITH EMG, HE DIAGNOSED MY CONDITION AS CIDP (RARE TO ME) DISEASE. BASED ON HIS TREATMENT RECOMMENDATIONS, I CAN NOW WALK, AND LIVING "NORMAL" LIFE FOR MY AGE.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr Chu's staff was very helpful, friendly and professional. Dr Chu himself has exceptional "bedside" manners. He is a good listener and explains both medical procedures and results with clear and understandable language. I have recommended serveral of my friends to him for treatment and they have voiced similar oppinion. I believe that I am a heathier, happier person because of him medical advise and treatment.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014