Ratings for Dr. Asef Javan

I've had a bad experience with Dr. Javan, he asked a few unrelated questions and didn't spend time on what I was concern about and even didn't give me a good advises. I was really sick but I felt worst after I spend an hour to see the doctor and find out if I have fever or what medication I need to take. He was extremely helpless and careless.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Very bad experience. He doesn't know what is going on at all. A google search would have been more informative.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Great doctor, takes time to listen, confident in manner. Reception has changed since earlier reviews so I believe the rating will improve.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Gate keeper is the right term for the receptionist. She was very rude on the phone,made it difficult to book an appointment post heart attack and when I mentioned this to the Doc. he said he would speak to her. He must have as the last time I was there she would not make eye contact and was civil to the point of rudeness. I must say that once you get by her the Doctor is a good guy.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I arrived at the Westview Clinic 10 minutes late for my noon appointment as I had to travel from work downtown across the errant Lions Gate Bridge. When I arrived the receptionist was very rude and had a lot attitude. She initially told me that the doctor was on his lunch break. A couple of minutes later the doctor showed up at the reception counter and she then changed her tune and said that he was in a meeting. I booked another appointment for Thursday at 4 pm but I called up later and cancelled it. My reasoning was that I need a doctor and receptionist who is supportive of a patients well being and not a partnership that will provide incremental stress to what we already have in our day to day life. I must admit that I did not have the opportunity to meet and rate the doctor but then again a bad gatekeeper is worse than a bad doctor

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015