Ratings for Dr. Sana Safaei

Spent less than a minute, sometimes still holding the door. Was my family doctor for 5 years for yearly check ups while everyone was healthy, as soon as even mildly serious problem happened to us, each of us switch to different physician immediately. Complete luck of any professional preparation (She is a graduate of Spartan Health Sciences University from Caribbean Island, that usually accepts student that can not get into American Schools); and it shows. Office has good location in Summerlin, but that's the only good part.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I waited for an hour to be able to have a few minutes with her. She didn't really ask me much about my concerns. I took the initative to tell her my conditions and she seemed uninterested. She told me that I should have some blood work done. She left the room and her assistant came in ten minutes later to give me paperwork. She is the worse doctor that I have ever been to. On top of that I have called(5 times and left messages 3 times) to get the results of my blood test for 2 weeks. I haven't gotten an answer because she hasn't review and release them to the nurse. For anyone out there, if you need immediate attention, answers, questions, results, please know that this won't happen as fast as you want it to. It just seems like she doesn't care about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

After waiting nearly an hour for an appt, I finally got a minute with Dr. Safei. I was a new patient with specific concerns. She had no interest in my medical history, and barely examined me. She said I needed bloodwork done and said she would be right back with the order. She left the room, 10 mins later an office asst came in with the requisition. I hadn't even had a chance to ask the her about the other health concern I had! I had less than a minute of face to face time with her, and she was disinterested at best. I changed MDs immediately following that appt.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Went for a physical. She asked very few questions, just told me to have some lab work done. Went for a skin problem, gave me the most cursory exam of my life. Seemed like I was there as a bother to her both times, spent no time with me at all. However, she seemed to have plenty of time to joke with her staff in the hall ways before and after entering room. Will never go here again. The wait was long both times...and for what?

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

If you know what medication will help you - she is the one to go. Usually she is spending with you less than a minute (sometimes still holding the door). Waiting time - 15 min before appointment, 45 - 60 min inside. Staff in the clinic is very good although.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Good doctor for very basic ailments. She easily prescribes routine Rx's. She does not seem very concerned about finding out what is wrong. She strikes me as a bit lazy. I go to her because it's easy to get in/out, but would never go to her for something serious.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009