Dr. Marc Langill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marc Langill

Dr. Langill has been my doctor for more than 25 years. When I was healthy and he also saw my four children and husband he was an all round, pleasant great doctor. Then I became very ill and he has helped me above and beyond the call of duty too many times to count. He helped me to facilitate so many tests by foreseeing endless needless trips to see him by giving me standing orders. This does not help him, but it means everything to me. I've cried in his office way too many times to count, he is a rock. He never makes me feel worse than I already do. He is Frank, and earnest along with great compassionate, and I am grateful to have Dr. Langill as my doctor through dealing with a very nasty disease, he has never once let me down. He is both a pro and an incredibly understanding human being. He is irreplaceable. Kellie and Dr. Langill are an abvious unbeatable team!! In more way than one! This office deserves a medal!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr Langill is a do diligence doctor. Every time I have had a referral to a specialist all of the tests that the specialist would have ordered are already ordered by Dr.Langill. This makes response on diagnosis and the consult with specialist so effective. Thank you for truly being the BEST!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Over 20 years with Marc and he is one of a kind, explains everything very clearly and you never feel rushed. He does not overbook so he remains on time and is able to give you his full attention. He looked after my parents for years before they passed away, even visiting them at the home or in the hospital, he is like a friend.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Please don't retire, Dr. Langill, you are the best.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Langill was my physician in Ottawa for a number of years before I left my position at the Ottawa Citizen to move to Kingston. I don't have many regrets about leaving Ottawa but the one regret I do have is having to leave his care and find another physician in Kingston... In the word, the man is a gem. Always caring and considerate. He was as much a friend as a physician. Should he ever decide to move his practice to Kingston I would jump ship in a minute... WH

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I admire this man more than almost anyone in my life. He has never steered me wrong . I've never felt judged. He gets it. The man deserves a medal.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Langill since he opened his practice 30 years ago. What a great person and caring Dr he is. I'm so glad to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Marc Langill is an excellent caring family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Wonderful doctor who tries to accommodate his patients. Very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Marc has been my doctor since I was a child. He has a lot of my family members, as well, as patients and treats us all with the utmost professionalism and respect. I am truly blessed to have a family physician who is easy to talk to and will squeeze you in when required.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Marc Langill's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients