Ratings for Dr. Marc Langill

Dr Langill was my physician in Ottawa for a number of years before I left my position at the Ottawa Citizen to move to Kingston. I don't have many regrets about leaving Ottawa but the one regret I do have is having to leave his care and find another physician in Kingston... In the word, the man is a gem. Always caring and considerate. He was as much a friend as a physician. Should he ever decide to move his practice to Kingston I would jump ship in a minute... WH

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I admire this man more than almost anyone in my life. He has never steered me wrong . I've never felt judged. He gets it. The man deserves a medal.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Langill since he opened his practice 30 years ago. What a great person and caring Dr he is. I'm so glad to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Marc Langill is an excellent caring family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Wonderful doctor who tries to accommodate his patients. Very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Marc has been my doctor since I was a child. He has a lot of my family members, as well, as patients and treats us all with the utmost professionalism and respect. I am truly blessed to have a family physician who is easy to talk to and will squeeze you in when required.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I've been with Dr. Langill for almost twenty years now. Always kind, thoughtful, smiling, extremely intelligent. He works incredibly hard in the office to do the best for all his patients, and still works as a surgeon as well if I'm not mistaken. If an appointment ever starts late, it's because he spent extra time caring for a patient, making sure they understood their healthcare, addressing their concerns, and just generally providing the best care you could ask for. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

When patients have the experience of illness and are treated by our medical teams, they grow in their appreciation of a great resource we often take for granted in Canada. How often do we lose sight of the fact that most of medical care will not be determined by the thickness of our wallets. With that privilege however sometimes comes frustrating wait times. There is no perfect system! When I sit in Dr Langill's wait room and watch how Mrs Langill multitasks continuously and still manages to keep a smile and a welcoming voice, when I see how Dr Langill tries his best to deal with my issues conscientiously despite the pressures of time, when I see the average age of the patients in the waiting room over 70 years old, I realize why waiting for my turn doesn't bother me. It's a small price to pay to get good care. I remain grateful to be a patient on his "team". I also think Mrs Langill is doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work. Mrs M

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I have been a patient of Marc's for over 15 years now. His new receptionist (wife) is always beyond pleasurable to deal with and accommodating to my needs. I was taken back however by the lack of respect of the patients talking to her at the window. A fellow patient and good friend of mine and the Langill's explained that Marc and Kellie work more than 12 hour days the majority of the week. Marc has taken time out of his weekends to visit my house following surgeries which is incredible of a doctor with more than 1500 patients to worry about. He is more knowledgable than any other family practitioner I have spoken with and his wife who I recently found out was a bacteriologist prior to working with Marc has shown to be knowledgable in the medical field as well! A great team!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I have been seeing Marc for 24 years and have ALWAYS been extremely satisfied. However, since he has changed his office manager - his wife has taken over - it's almost impossible to get in to see him. I am so disappointed and so sad at the way his office is now being run. It feels like he has become unavailable - almost off limits.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014