Ratings for Dr. Donata Girolamo

AMAZING!! I went to see Donata as a last resort, my hair was brittle, breaking, it looked like it was fried. My nails were also brittle, splitting and breaking off I had leaky gut and was struggling to loose weight no matter how clean I ate. I stayed the course and after just a few short weeks my hair & nails were noticeably different, my tummy issue where ceasing and I was and still am feeling fantastic. I would and have recommended people to go see Donata, she will not disappoint. She is caring, compassionate and her goal is to get you back to your optimal health.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Amazing doctor!! I suffer with alopecia and she has helped my issue and given such great advice on appoarches I should be taking. After a month of treatment my hair grew back, I'm so grateful for her knowledge and compassion she is a great doctor

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Absolutely phenomenal Dr! For the last five years I’ve been focused with Dr. Girolamo on the most natural ways to heal my body, starting from the root cause. She is a wealth of knowledge, completely compassionate and a great listener! She has helped me tremendously with many ailments! Don’t know what I would do with out her. Treating your body the best way, the body will treat you back respectively! She’s amazing, Thank you Dr. Girolamo :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

My health has been deteriorating with Hashimotos and digestive issues for the past 15 plus years... I've been seeing Dr Girolamo for about 6 months now and for the first time In 15 years, I can honestly say- I am finally getting better. I went from the family M.D. to a general surgeon to a ENT specialist to a endocrinologist at McMaster.. Pharmaceuticals, surgery and one less body organ later- and I wasn't getting better, I was getting worse.. Much worse. Dr Girolamo is a warm compassionate Dr. She's a wealth of knowledge that can see the big picture. My only regret is that I never found her earlier!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I first came to see Dr. Girolamo with minor digestive issues. It was my first experience with a NP, I didn’t really know what to expect. She did not disappoint. Not only did we address my initial issue but also worked to resolve underlying root causes. Dr. D is professional and knowledgeable, but more importantly - patient and intuitive. I’ve been a client on and off for 5+ years now and she’s helped me live a healthier life! Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I owe so much of my well being to Dr. Girolamo as she helped guide me to wellness through her expertise as a Naturopathic Doctor using a variety of modalities such as Traditional Chinese Medicine (acupuncture), clinical nutrition, homeopathy, herbal medicine and lifestyle counselling. I was suffering severely from PMDD and she taught me ways to improve my mental and overall health which had a dramatic impact on my life. I sought her out in an effort to avoid taking psychotropic medication and was not disappointed. Not only have I regained control over my own mental health but have improved so many other aspects of my overall health. She is kind, patient, caring, encouraging and supportive. Thanks for all you do Dr. G!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I work with Dr Giramo for about 3 years getting my body healthy and ready for pregnancy. Not only is she a compassionate and knowledgeable Dr., she is also a great listener. My husband and I truly believe that acupuncture treatments with her allowed us to naturally conceive twins. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a naturopath in the Niagara region.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Knowledgeable, compassionate, and patient - Dr. Girolamo is a fantastic Naturopath who was able to support me in resolving my recurring health issues that my MD was stumped with. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I bring the blood work my MD does for me and she tells me what is not optimal and not just what is in the normal limits. We have worked on the reasons why these lab markers are not optimal. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Donata has been our family Naturopath for almost 7 years and we have experienced nothing but great results, and a caring doctor. She is very knowledgeable, and you leave each appointment feeling empowered and confident in your healing. I highly reccommend Dr. Donata to anyone looking for Naturopathic care.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016