Ratings for Dr. Donata Girolamo

I work with Dr Giramo for about 3 years getting my body healthy and ready for pregnancy. Not only is she a compassionate and knowledgeable Dr., she is also a great listener. My husband and I truly believe that acupuncture treatments with her allowed us to naturally conceive twins. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a naturopath in the Niagara region.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Knowledgeable, compassionate, and patient - Dr. Girolamo is a fantastic Naturopath who was able to support me in resolving my recurring health issues that my MD was stumped with. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I bring the blood work my MD does for me and she tells me what is not optimal and not just what is in the normal limits. We have worked on the reasons why these lab markers are not optimal. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Donata has been our family Naturopath for almost 7 years and we have experienced nothing but great results, and a caring doctor. She is very knowledgeable, and you leave each appointment feeling empowered and confident in your healing. I highly reccommend Dr. Donata to anyone looking for Naturopathic care.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I have been seeing Dr.Donata for 5 years now. She is kind, genuine, helpful and and above all knows her stuff. She has helped me with prenatal care and postpartum depression, my children with allergies and food intolerances. She is our family's immediate call with any and all healthcare needs. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Girolamo was very helpful and thorough. She helped me resolve my digestive issues after only a few visits. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

She reacted like a deer in head lights when I asked questions. Seemed very unprepared and lacked confidence. She confirmed ahead of time that she had lots of experience with the condition and actually offered no information or suggestions. The consultation was very poor and it was just awkward. Very unprofessional. Naturopaths cost lots of money, don't waste yours here.

Submitted December 14, 2015