Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Ackloo

Wow! I can't believe I actually have such an awesome Dr now. The fact that she trained under Dr. Osborne is another plus. She is kind, compassionate, thorough and I never feel rushed by her. What a blessing to have such a wonderful Dr. here in Bowmanville!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

She is what this town needed. A decent listener with a caring heart. someone clone dr ackloo

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. if you are reading this please stay kind, compassionate, knowledge, resourceful, empathic, trustworthy and human. Our family has struggled finding a decent doctor. We feel very blessed and grateful to have found you. Stay caring, keep treating everyone with dignity. It's rare and we are thankful for your patience in looking after us.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Switched at the end of last year after having my son. I needed a doctor who actually listens to my concerns. She's an amazing doctor highly recommend her, only problem that I have is getting through to her office lines are always busy.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I just recently switched 2 doctors and reached dr ackloo. I have a newborn and wanted a doctor who was knowledgeable, understanding, informative, and great with children. Dr ackloo met all my expectations and more. Very lovely person and doctor. She is always on time, professional, caring, and doesn't kick you out of the office after 2 questions. I am so thankful I have found her for myself and my daughter.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Ackloo has spent the last couple of months completing her training at my GP's office. I've seen her a few times for follow-ups and referrals related to a number of chronic medical conditions that I have. As a patient with a complicated medical history, I have been incredibly impressed with her willingness to listen and learn from my experiences with my illnesses, and the insights she's been able to provide into some of the day-to-day symptoms and side effects I'd just come to accept. Having seen my share of physicians who balk at my various issues, and get a bit defensive when I share my own knowledge about my conditions and medications, it's really nice to encounter a young doctor who takes such an engaged and collaborative approach.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016