Ratings for Dr. Cuong D. Vu

I saw Dr. Vu in December 2017 & January 2018. I saw Dr. Brennan in March 2018. Both the doctors, their assistants & staff were terrific. They answered all my questions and took great care of me. I am so happy that my optometrist recommended their office to me.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I have been treated by Doctor Vu for many years at this facility, and have always found the service, the facility and the quality of care to be excellent.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I always receive excellent service. From when i enter the facility, always with a warm smile, the reception area is always clean, calm atmosphere. The nursing staff is professional, very engaging, and warm. The exam rooms are clean and warm. Dr Vu is "the best". He always comes into the room with a warm "how are you". He always acknowledges my family . He is very good at explaining whats going to be done, never rush you .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Thanks to Dr. Cuong Vu and his staff for taking such good care of my mother. She is 92 years old with dementia. She is often confused and nervous when going to a doctor's office. Dr. Vu's friendly staff puts her at ease. The first thing she does when we arrive is check out the candy dish and select tootsie rolls to eat. Now when I take her to an appointment I give her a small bag of tootsie rolls to add to the candy dish and she knows she is in a familiar place. Dr. Vu treated her macular degeneration with injections. He was amazing in the way he calmed her down to give the injection. Her positive reaction to seeing him at each follow-up appointment tells me she is pleased with his care. The results of the treatment were also positive in that Mom can still read and watch TV. She did not lose her vision. It has remained stable for quite a while now.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Vu was recommended by my ophthalmologist to me for expert consultation. The advice was well taken as Dr. Vu diagnosed my condition quickly and accurately. Judging from his crowded waiting room a large population also agrees with my assessment.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Office team was fantastic. Answered all of my questions and speedily got me into dr. Dr Vu was very professional and explained everything about my visit. A great experience from a great office.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Staff and doctors were always helpful, caring and professional. Always taking time to listen and address any concerns. Excellent care with best possible results.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Everyone at this facility is professional and all clearly explain what is about to happen and what is happening while it is happening. they don't rush you and answer all of your questions and even some you didn't think to ask. Dr Vu is very caring and a good listener

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Everyone in the office was very professional and detailed oriented. No wait time and procedures were handled in a timely manner. Definitely would return and recommend to others.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

My experience was wonderful. The staff was organized and the professionalism to die for, especially when customer service is no longer the norm. Dr. Vu is my hero as he is an outstanding medical provider. Dr Vu’s bedside manner is superb. His attitude toward his vocation shows up with an unmatched passion. Dr Vu’s verbal and listening communication skills are excellent as he took time to educate me every step of the examination. I have already referred two of my peers to your practice. Thanks for caring about your clients!!! Ben Gray

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Cuong D. Vu's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Henry Ford / HAP