Ratings for Dr. Justin Khetani

Best ENT Specialist through out Niagara Region and probably Ontario itself. Very professional and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

He's a great guy and refuses to give up on a very persistent sinus infection that I have had for years. We're getting there..

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

ive had a sinus infectiin for a year mine was severe. silver solution and salt rinces with grapefruit seed extract worked well, i took olive leaf, tumeric and silver solution orally all helped a little. these doctors, the medical system alk scam artist trying to kill us. i noticed when in out in the sun or excersicing seem to help alot but the thing that absolutely worked was medicinal super udo's probiotics, these doctors are used to muslead us and hurt our health. i have come to the conclusion tgat it is antibiotic use that prob contributed to my chronic severe sinus unfection and Probiotics are the cure, try them they are your immune system

Submitted January 27, 2016

He was able to reassure me and solve my problem right away. and as a plus, he's hot

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Honestly, this was probably the most comfortable I have felt with a doctor. I am generally scared of everything, but he was so good. He explained everything to me before doing it and I could not have asked for a better experience. I'm actually surprised by the negative comments on here

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I was supposed to get tubes in my ears for a Eustachian tube dysfunction.... He proceeded to not explain the procedure to me, and drill a hole in my ear for the tube WITHOUT anesthetic, or a local. Was in an extreme amount of pain, and he told me this was basically my last option. But I refused to continue.

Submitted July 15, 2015

Referred to Dr. Khetani for a needle biopsy for my thyroid. Very punctual, informative, easy to talk to..puts you at ease. Did the procedure right there in his office.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Amazing. Left feeling like there is hope for my chronic sinusitis. Very personable doctor. Made you feel comfortable and reassured me that everything was going to be ok.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

My 2 year old was referred to Dr.Khetani due to constant ear infections. Dr.Khetani was great! Not only did he take the time to explain everything to me but he also made my son feel comfortable (He is very shy and nervous when going to the doctors office). We ended up booking surgery with him. Dr.Khetani's staff really made sure all my questions were answered, that we had a follow up appointment and made us feel welcome/important. They called the day after surgery to make sure my son was doing well and let me know I was more than welcome to call if I had any questions or concerns. I have never had such an amazing experience with a doctor and his staff! I have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Got referred to Dr. Khetani and I appreciate how friendly his staff were. Fast, friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014