Ratings for Dr. Katayun Treasurywala

I attended a hospital emergency visit and found her to be very professional and knowledgeable to my medical concerns. She order the proper testings and ex rays to support her diagnosis, and demonstrated an excellent bed side manner.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

During my initial appointment, Dr. T spent more time trying to have me convince her as to why she should be my doctor rather than discussing my health or medical history. She made me feel more like an inconvenience than a patient. I find her to be unprofessional and with her own agenda.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I find that she is caring, knowledgable, and relatable.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Straight and to the point, went home and researched what she told me and it all made sense. Great with my son, very smart.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. T is an incredible doctor. I appreciate her bedside manner, she genuinely cares about her patients and truly listens to your every need. Her work is very thorough and she follows up.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Told my wife and I that I had Chlamydia. No testing was done. Went in with pain in my test!cle Left with a specimen jar. Didn't even run the test there. Turns out I don't have Chlamydia, just a test!cle that hurts with no explanation.

Submitted April 16, 2015