Ratings for Dr. J Dombrowski

Dr. Dombrowski is a wonderful clinician. He is a rare example of a truly well trained, experienced, and educated professional who actually cares about his patient's well being. What I like best about him is that he actually lays out your treatment options, and recommends the least invasive options first. He suggested pain creams and physical therapy, then trigger point injections, before suggesting an epidural injection for my pain. He never fell back on suggesting the long term use of opiates for my problems, which pretty clearly make most pain problems worse, not better, due to all the side effects and addiction problems. While he is not my primary pain treatment specialist, his job is to perform procedures, he does spend time focused on all of my related health problems referring me to appropriate specialists to resolve those issues, instead of treating me in a vacuum. His job is not to hold my hand, and while he has an excellent bedside manner, he does his job.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014