You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Julia Reynolds

Dr Reyonlds, please stop taking new patients. You are only 1 person who is spread to thin as it is. Tried to call the office multiple times daily can't get thru. Too busy for an emergency visit. Melissa either needs to go or needs help. You are a great Dr. When I am there but please bring in some help. I may be leaving your office for someone who can at least answer the phone, but I gaurntee as soon as I find my child a new Dr. , they are gone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

She is really kind and listen to me whenever I speak something concern. She really wants to help a lot. So I really like her so much. Only thing is she is busy but I know every doctor is busy. So I don't mind about it.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Reynolds is a kind, caring and compassionate doctor who looks after each and every patient extremely well. When you are with her, she is totally focused on you, your health and concerns. If you require a referral to another doctor, she makes sure that it is an excellent referral. Sure there have been wait times, but minimal unless the patient that she is seeing is in need and then she spends the quality time with that person before seeing you. She is not only an excellent doctor, but an excellent person and I am truly happy that she is a part of my life as well as the life of my family!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I love Dr Reynolds! Waited a LONG time to find and choose a woman doctor for myself. She's an awesome listener and takes great care with my concerns. I haven't had a negative experience with her or her office. There may sometimes be a wait or the need to reschedule an appointment because baby deliveries just aren't on an exact schedule! ;)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr Reynolds is wonderful when you can get in to see her. Often takes weeks to get an appointment. Her office is TERRIBLE about getting results to you - they had my test results for over a month which showed a significant issue requiring major surgery and DID NOT TELL ME!!!! I contacted Melissa the receptionist multiple times to see if they had the results yet and was told they did but Dr. Reynolds hadn't looked at it yet. I was very upset when I found out how bad they were!! Was also frustrating when asking Dr. Reynolds about this situation the response was "it's unfortunate that it happened that way" rather than taking responsibility. She's wonderful when you get in to see her but I am very concerned with her response time to get back to you with results particularly when there is a major issue. Phone lines are always busy and its difficult to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Love Dr. Reynolds. Whenever I manage to get in to see her, that is. It's horrible that she's still accepting patients as she doesn't seem to be able to handle the ones she already has. Either that or Melissa, her receptionist, isn't prioritizing her time properly, but it's impossible to get through by phone at any time (though when you're there the phone is not ringing off the hook - are calls blocked?) and you're lucky if emails are answered within a week. This is especially frustrating when there is an urgent concern. Often times going to a clinic is a waste of time when they don't already know one's history. Getting referrals out can take time too, and I guess it must take weeks before Dr. Reynolds has time to view non-urgent test results as I've often seen the result myself online the day after the test, yet a few weeks later was told, "Oh hey you're low on iron." The most frustrating part is that when you finally get into the office, Melissa is sweet as pie and has plenty of time to chat with patients. Dr. Reynolds, though, is lovely. She seems spread thin, but genuinely concerned and ready to fully focus on you and your issues. She's often away at medical conferences (seems like she can't resist a good autism conference!) which is difficult to begrudge, and is very open to the merits of Functional Medicine. The one thing I find disappointing is her hands-off approach. I understand not wanting to meddle too much, but I'd be fine with some handling if it makes diagnosis more clear.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Reynolds is a great doctor but can't say much about her receptionist. Can never get a hold of her on the phone and she never replies back to emails or would take forever to reply. I don't think she can handle the patient volume. I agree, the receptionist does make it difficult to get an appointment....

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Julia Reynolds's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reyonlds, please stop taking new patients. You are only 1 person who is spread to thin as it is. Tried to call the office multiple times daily can't get thr..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She would not see my husband even though we are newly married and hope to start a family. "

April 15, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Reynolds is very patient and calm. Doesn't rush patients. I just found it frustrating waiting over an hour to see her most of the times. "

April 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She is really kind and listen to me whenever I speak something concern. She really wants to help a lot. So I really like her so much. Only thing is she is busy ..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reynolds is a kind, caring and compassionate doctor who looks after each and every patient extremely well. When you are with her, she is totally focused on..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Reynolds! Waited a LONG time to find and choose a woman doctor for myself. She's an awesome listener and takes great care with my concerns. I haven..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reynolds is an expert GP but this is of no use if you cannot get an appointment...including emergency appointments"

October 12, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reynolds is wonderful when you can get in to see her. Often takes weeks to get an appointment. Her office is TERRIBLE about getting results to you - they ..."

September 29, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V3L 0E4". Address has been updated from "None" to "233 Nelson's Court". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045249465".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Reynolds. Whenever I manage to get in to see her, that is. It's horrible that she's still accepting patients as she doesn't seem to be able to handle t..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I have been looking for a female family doctor accepting new patients since my current family doctor will soon be retiring. Dr. Reynolds seems to be a perfect..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reynolds is a great doctor but can't say much about her receptionist. Can never get a hold of her on the phone and she never replies back to emails or would..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reynolds is great. She is willing to assist you as much as she can. Her "new" secretary (after Lori), is the one that makes things a bit difficult, as she i..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reynolds is an excellent doctor, however, has too many patients, is very late (always) and her receptionist is extremely disorganized - all downsides of a v..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "i love dr. reynolds!!! one word, so very gentle and thats very important (: shes very kind and soft spoken and I will be going on the journey with her with bab..."

October 15, 2014