You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Julia Reynolds

I love Dr Reynolds! Waited a LONG time to find and choose a woman doctor for myself. She's an awesome listener and takes great care with my concerns. I haven't had a negative experience with her or her office. There may sometimes be a wait or the need to reschedule an appointment because baby deliveries just aren't on an exact schedule! ;)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr Reynolds is wonderful when you can get in to see her. Often takes weeks to get an appointment. Her office is TERRIBLE about getting results to you - they had my test results for over a month which showed a significant issue requiring major surgery and DID NOT TELL ME!!!! I contacted Melissa the receptionist multiple times to see if they had the results yet and was told they did but Dr. Reynolds hadn't looked at it yet. I was very upset when I found out how bad they were!! Was also frustrating when asking Dr. Reynolds about this situation the response was "it's unfortunate that it happened that way" rather than taking responsibility. She's wonderful when you get in to see her but I am very concerned with her response time to get back to you with results particularly when there is a major issue. Phone lines are always busy and its difficult to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Love Dr. Reynolds. Whenever I manage to get in to see her, that is. It's horrible that she's still accepting patients as she doesn't seem to be able to handle the ones she already has. Either that or Melissa, her receptionist, isn't prioritizing her time properly, but it's impossible to get through by phone at any time (though when you're there the phone is not ringing off the hook - are calls blocked?) and you're lucky if emails are answered within a week. This is especially frustrating when there is an urgent concern. Often times going to a clinic is a waste of time when they don't already know one's history. Getting referrals out can take time too, and I guess it must take weeks before Dr. Reynolds has time to view non-urgent test results as I've often seen the result myself online the day after the test, yet a few weeks later was told, "Oh hey you're low on iron." The most frustrating part is that when you finally get into the office, Melissa is sweet as pie and has plenty of time to chat with patients. Dr. Reynolds, though, is lovely. She seems spread thin, but genuinely concerned and ready to fully focus on you and your issues. She's often away at medical conferences (seems like she can't resist a good autism conference!) which is difficult to begrudge, and is very open to the merits of Functional Medicine. The one thing I find disappointing is her hands-off approach. I understand not wanting to meddle too much, but I'd be fine with some handling if it makes diagnosis more clear.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Reynolds is a great doctor but can't say much about her receptionist. Can never get a hold of her on the phone and she never replies back to emails or would take forever to reply. I don't think she can handle the patient volume. I agree, the receptionist does make it difficult to get an appointment....

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Reynolds is great. She is willing to assist you as much as she can. Her "new" secretary (after Lori), is the one that makes things a bit difficult, as she is moody and sometimes openly criticize about the patients calling and talking to her, and how that drives her crazy, which is not very nice. Even for emergency appointments, I have had to wait up to a couple of months to see Dr. Reynolds, but once I go and see Dr. Reynolds, if necessary, she gets you another appointment within few days, so that makes you wonder the reason for the big delay in getting appointments with her secretary. Another issue is that her secretary often asks (not mentioning that is on behalf of Dr. Reynolds) to know about your symptoms and health problems, which I don't think is proper, as those are doctor-patient confidentiality issues. Sadly, no info, no appointment! The waiting times for an urgent visit are still weeks to months.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Reynolds is an excellent doctor, however, has too many patients, is very late (always) and her receptionist is extremely disorganized - all downsides of a very popular and quality doctor, unfortunately.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

i love dr. reynolds!!! one word, so very gentle and thats very important (: shes very kind and soft spoken and I will be going on the journey with her with baby number two very soon!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Though I moved away several years ago (6) she is still by far the BEST Doctor I have ever had. She is exceptionally supportive, she told me funny stories when I was upset and just really tried to help in any way she could. she is absolutely fantastic. You couldn't ask for a better doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Very good Doctor. The only times thats she's never on time is when she have a delivery to go to. Imagine staying up all day then all night and still rushing over to your office after a delivery cus you have patients who needs to see you. Me I would take the day off and go home and get some sleep lol. Thats why you really have to appreciate some doctors. P.s. She delivered my baby just recently.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Dr. Julia Reynolds's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Reynolds! Waited a LONG time to find and choose a woman doctor for myself. She's an awesome listener and takes great care with my concerns. I haven..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reynolds is an expert GP but this is of no use if you cannot get an appointment...including emergency appointments"

October 12, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reynolds is wonderful when you can get in to see her. Often takes weeks to get an appointment. Her office is TERRIBLE about getting results to you - they ..."

September 29, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V3L 0E4". Address has been updated from "None" to "233 Nelson's Court". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045249465".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Reynolds. Whenever I manage to get in to see her, that is. It's horrible that she's still accepting patients as she doesn't seem to be able to handle t..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I have been looking for a female family doctor accepting new patients since my current family doctor will soon be retiring. Dr. Reynolds seems to be a perfect..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reynolds is a great doctor but can't say much about her receptionist. Can never get a hold of her on the phone and she never replies back to emails or would..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reynolds is great. She is willing to assist you as much as she can. Her "new" secretary (after Lori), is the one that makes things a bit difficult, as she i..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reynolds is an excellent doctor, however, has too many patients, is very late (always) and her receptionist is extremely disorganized - all downsides of a v..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "i love dr. reynolds!!! one word, so very gentle and thats very important (: shes very kind and soft spoken and I will be going on the journey with her with bab..."

October 15, 2014