Ratings for Dr. Julia Reynolds

Dr Reynolds is an excellent and caring person who actually listens to her patients. The only problem is that Melissa never answers the phone. When she is not there, it just takes one phone call to get an appointment within 1-2 days, but when she is there, you can call as much as you want and the phone will never be answered. if she does, you may have to wait 5-8 weeks for an appointment! :( It is very frustrating!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

The most AMAZING doctor. She is so knowledgable. Absolutely love her!!! Downside, her receptionist is poorly organized as you are always waiting very long even with an appointment (half hour to 2 hours *sometimes). Its a little much as you dont want to waste your whole morning or afternoon in a doctors office. They need to book more accordingly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Reynolds is a kind, caring Doctor. She really takes the time to listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I have been going to see Dr. Reynolds for 18 years now and have never been disappointed with her service. She is always kind, patient and listens very carefully when I am talking. I would absolutely recommend her as a family doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr. Reynolds is excellent but it is really challenging to get through on the phone and make an appointment. At this point I have called (Not exaggerating) 161 times on redial and haven't been able to get through.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr Reyonlds, please stop taking new patients. You are only 1 person who is spread to thin as it is. Tried to call the office multiple times daily can't get thru. Too busy for an emergency visit. Melissa either needs to go or needs help. You are a great Dr. When I am there but please bring in some help. I may be leaving your office for someone who can at least answer the phone, but I gaurntee as soon as I find my child a new Dr. , they are gone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

She would not see my husband even though we are newly married and hope to start a family.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr.Reynolds is very patient and calm. Doesn't rush patients. I just found it frustrating waiting over an hour to see her most of the times.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

She is really kind and listen to me whenever I speak something concern. She really wants to help a lot. So I really like her so much. Only thing is she is busy but I know every doctor is busy. So I don't mind about it.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Reynolds is a kind, caring and compassionate doctor who looks after each and every patient extremely well. When you are with her, she is totally focused on you, your health and concerns. If you require a referral to another doctor, she makes sure that it is an excellent referral. Sure there have been wait times, but minimal unless the patient that she is seeing is in need and then she spends the quality time with that person before seeing you. She is not only an excellent doctor, but an excellent person and I am truly happy that she is a part of my life as well as the life of my family!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016