Ratings for Dr. Julia Reynolds

Instead of writing your own reviews, how about you ANSWER THE PHONE once and a while.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

She can run a bit late, but she does not rush you out the door. Worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

After trials and errors in seeking for the right family doctors, I was grateful to find Dr. Reynolds for my first baby. She is very caring and patient when it comes to listening to patient's concerns and to answering questions. I did not get the feeling of being dismissed or "stupid". Many of the doctors (previous family docs, walk-in clinics, or even the med students at the clinics) made me feel that I am stupid. Dr. Reynolds is the kind of doctor who makes you feel comfortable. She is also very knowledgeable and uses her personal experience to make a new parent like me more confident. When I was in labour at RCH, the process wasn't as smooth as we wanted it to be. There were some decision making points which stressed me and my husband a little. But whenever Dr. Reynolds came to check on me, I felt relieved and safe immediately. I just love her so much :) You know she has passion in medicine and compassion in her patients. The front desk staff is awesome and friendly too. She tries to respond as soon as possible and is patient in answering questions although it would be nice if she smiles more.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Excellent doctor!!! Dr. Reynolds is truly caring and makes sure you are taken care of. She is very knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. She is one of the best doctors I ever had in my life. And cannot thank her enough for safely bringing my two kids into this world. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Amazing and nice doctor. Always willing to take car of my wifes needs and for our baby. She always has a smile and gives us her full attention.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Reynolds is the last of her kind....a cross between old time small town country doctor and a modern one. Yes frequently your appointment runs late BUT we all know that once she walks in your door you have her undivided attention. She believes in traditional medicine and alternative medicine. It is frustrating to try and get through on the phone but emails are faster. She works hard at finding the right specialist for you when something serious is hoing on. She has called us at home at night time to check in on us to see how we are doing when we had been in from being really sick. Several times she hades called me to say she had just been to a conference about such and such and thought of me because I have the same thing as was featured at the conference and she has new ways to help me. I cringe inside every time I think of her ever retiring!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr Reynolds is a great doctor, who cares for her patients! With the new staff change, I am able to make appointments without calling 20 times. It's been a welcomed change.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Great family doctor and willing to take the time to listen and you know she isn't rushing you out the door. She cares, and she's very qualified, 2 things that in my eyes makes an outstanding family doctor. But because she listens to everyone, appointments can really run over and wait times can be 45 mins plus with a booked appointment.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Reynolds is a wonderful doctor (a saint if you will) She delivered all 3 of my boys and i have never felt so comfy with a Dr as with her. She even helps my husband when she can (who is not an patient yet). As for Melissa, she might not have answered the phone all the time. However with Stephanie it works a lot better and there is almost never a day that the phone wont be answered. The waiting times can be long some times but people need to realize that if she falls behind because of a patient talking for 5 minutes longer that will mean the next patient will fall behind 5 minutes etc. A doctor only sets a certain amount of time per patient so if you feel like socializing you can't really complain about having to wait a bit longer to get in. Dr. Reynolds thank you for being our family doctor and we love you!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Reynolds is an amazing and caring doctor. She is not one of those doctors that pushes pills on you. She really wants to get to the root of the problem and is always helpful with resources for counselling or just books to read. I definitely agree with all of you how hard it is to get through by phone. Its definitely frustrating but melissa is a busy receptionist and has a good heart. Me, my husband and my two girls all go to see her. If you want to not wait long to get in to see her then i suggest making the first appt after lunch as i do that and i always get in right away!!! ive never once waited longer then an hour in the 6 years ive been seeing her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017