Ratings for Dr. Kelly Jordan

Dr Kelly Jordan is the best Dentist I have ever had. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind, gentle, and pleasant. She makes a difficult experience pleasurable. I strongly recommend Dr Jordan to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

The best dentist I have ever had. Before Dr.Jordan I had so many bad dentists that I could have written a book about it. Everyone is fantastic to deal with and Sandy always goes beyond what is needed and expected at the front desk. I drive to Vancouver for them because of the service, kindness and best dental experience of my life. =)

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Jordan is a pleasant lady. She seemed rushed when I was in to see her. Her hygienists are okay. Her receptionist can come off as brusk at times. Overall, it was an average dental experience.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I went to visit the dentist because a friend told me he knew about a good doctor. I have to say it was a very comfortable visit. The doctor was really friendly as well as all the staff. They made me feel happy as soon as I got there, even though visiting the dentist always make me nervous. They all are well prepared and helpful. Oriana, the hygienist, did an amazing job cleaning my teeth. It is a really good dental office.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I went to see the doctor after being referred to her by the friend. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Doctor Jordan was personable, caring, and very detail oriented. She ensured I was always comfortable, explained everything to me before she did it, and genuinely seemed to care about the work she was doing and her patients. The Latin hygienist who cleaned my teeth on my first visit was friendly and did an amazing job. This is by far the best dental office I have been to.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I just started seeing Dr Jordan after I moved from Venezuela and I was very impressed not only with her knowledge about dentistry but also for her kind approach and caring for every single patient. Everybody is treated like a human being and not just teeth, and no matter how anxious you feel she will always make you feel at ease and comfortable on the dental chair (believe it or not) One of the things that I appreciate the most is the respect for people's decision regarding their treatment, she will explain the situation and the different options and pros and cons; it's great to have that kind of relationship with your Dentist. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Jordan for a few years and every appointment I have always left with a brighter smile than when I arrived. The Staff are extremely helpful and friendly and Dr. Jordan keeps me informed during the whole process. I would recommend her to anyone looking for dental care. I couldn't imagine myself ever seeing another Dentist, she's the best!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Jordan's services! I was introduced to her by a friend of mine whom I had complained to that the dentist I frequented for many years had charged me $180 to extract a molar that was extremely mobile. It was just hanging on by a thread and was able to push it to the side with my tongue to a 90 degree angle.... A year or so later I had yet another mobile molar that needed to be extracted. My friend advised me to go to Dr. Jordan, as she had been very happy with her services for many years. Even though the 2nd molar was not as mobile as the one that was removed for $180, Dr. Jordan extracted it for only $100!!! I was amazed at the price as well as with Dr. Jordan's fine service! She was kind and compassionate and very skillful. I barely noticed her removing the molar. Extracting the first one, even though more mobile, had been more painful than the one extracted by her. To further illustrate Dr. Jordan's excellent skills and great pricing I will share the experience I had when she did a root canal for me. Usually when a root canal is performed the dentist can see the canal of the tooth to be treated on an x-ray. In my case the canal did not show (I was able to see the canals of the teeth beside it, but not in this particular tooth). You can imagine how difficult it is to do a root canal when you don't know where the canal is... Normally complicated cases such as mine are referred to a specialist who charges 3 times or more the amount a dentist charges. Dr. Jordan however knew that I had no insurance and persevered. Very skillfully she found the invisible canal and finished the job perfectly! Then, to top it all off, when it was time to pay the bill, I was told that seniors get a discount, even though her charges were extremely competitive to start off with!!! Could it get any better??? It has been several years now and I have never had any problems with the tooth Dr. Jordan performed the root canal on. I must also praise the hygienic work done at Dr. Jordan's office. The first time that I had an appointment with the hygienist I did not only get a great deep cleaning done but also found out, to my surprise, that I was charged by the unit, (a unit is 15 minutes of time) and not for an entire hour's appointment, if I did not need an hour's worth of cleaning. Since then I have saved $35 each time I go in for a cleaning as my previous dentist charged me for an hour's appointment (as most dentists do I discovered), every time I went to see the hygienist, even though I always was in and out of the office within 40- 45 minutes. At Dr. Jordan's you only pay for the time you are in the chair, no more or less, and get the same quality cleaning done! Lastly I must mention that the atmosphere in Dr. Jordan's office is always very warm and welcoming. It's like a little family! Staff is very friendly and compassionate and goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable every time you come in... I'll repeat myself again: I highly recommend Dr. Jordan!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr Jordan is incredibly kind and gentle. She is also very knowledgable about all aspects of Dentistry. I feel very safe in her hands. I recommend her to all of my family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

The entire staff are so kind. I recommend Dr. Jordan to all my friends and family. They truly care about their patients. They are always smiling.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Kelly Jordan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Absolute Dental, we offer all elements of family dentistry. We believe family dentistry is about more than just regular dental visits. We want to show you and your family how to practice good dental habits—to help you maintain your big, beautiful smile, healthy teeth and healthy heart. We treat all of our patients as family—providing care with special attention given to individual needs.

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2001)
  • Simon Fraser University

• Botox injections
  • Dental implant surgery
  • Dental exam
  • Dental exam for children
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Oral cancer screening