Ratings for Dr. Daniel Gottlieb

Yes he is full of sh*t Last review was correct. He seduces women.. even his nurses. I lived with him quite some time and manipulated my fragility. Now he and his nurse/girlfriend are obssesed with my son. This man needs to be on the couch and his girlfriend needs to lose her nursing lisense. Its just horrendous what this man gets away with. I have seen it all. Making out with married women ... oh my. There are many who need to open up about this man. My sons father now takes my son to visit him and i dont trust the man. There are many therapists with appropriate boundaries. Dont let those books and articles fool you.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I saw this therapist for approx. 1 year. While he's charming on the radio, his behavior behind closed doors ranged from seductive to aloof. He did not maintain appropriate professional boundaries with me and I was harmed emotionally by him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

His therapy is about "opening your heart" and then he squashes it like a bug....

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013