Ratings for Dr. David Dyment

My family and I have had the privilege of being patients of the best doctor and nurse team we have ever encountered for thirty years. They will be missed. Best wishes for a long and healthy retirement for both of them.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Oh my, we will miss Dr. Dyment and Judith. Dr. Dyment has looked after me and my son and his family, wife & all 6 kids, since the beginning. Dr. Dyment is so friendly and so knowledgeable & has a great sense of humour. He's never rushed me out of the office but always takes whatever time is necessary to answer all my questions and to make sure I understand what he's saying. Judith is marvelous - always friendly, always pleasant and always helpful. I don't know what we'll do without Dr. Dyment. Both he and Judith will be sorely missed. We wish Dr. Dyment the very best in his retirement and Judith the very best for whatever plans she has for the future. YOU WILL BOTH BE MISSED!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dear Dr. D is retiring and my goodness will we miss him! He has been simply the best doctor we have ever known. A kind, wise, talented, and highly skilled doctor. A lifesaver! Long wait times come with the territory when you actually take the time to deal with each patient fully based on their needs not how much he gets paid per visit. Never dismissive. So caring. He and Judith really made a positive difference in our lives. I hope he enjoys his well deserved retirement and we wish he and his family all the best!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Dyment has been my doctor since 1981. He takes his time with you and explains everything and answers all my questions. He delivered both of my boys. He will be missed by our family.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Since I have known him for 42 years he has been very great. His knowledge, caring, are wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Dyment is very knowledgeable and has always taken the time to explain what is occurring when I have a health issue.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Love Dr. D & Judith!!! He has been my Family MD for 35yrs and he now treats my children.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

David Dyment is without doubt the best family doctor that I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. D is friendly and is interested in me as a person sick or healthy. he takes time with me as i get older. he talks to me in english so i can understand things - he is just nice

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012