Ratings for Dr. Apu Chakraborty

The truth can be painful; even for young wise souls

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Needs to be in control. Very knowledgeable but arrogant. Might be helpful for others but his approach is not suited to me. I need a doctor who can authentically engage in collaborative care, not just pay lip service to it.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

He speaks precisely. The October 19 remark and the one from August 30 were the same person who is clearly annoyed about family. Both refer to family and both refer to religion which are clearly issues for the writer. The truth can sometimes hurt but is usually helpful as is Dr C’s approach.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

What a jackass. Holier than thou, one must wonder what his relationship with his own family is like

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr C is an amazing Psychiatrist. I have been seeing him since 2012 and my life has drastically improved since then. I am so grateful to Dr C and consider myself very very lucky to have him as my doctor. He is dedicated, caring, intelligent, wise and extremely kind. Thank you Dr C.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

We simply did not mesh. I found he follows the "Doctor as God" model of medicine. and that always grates on me. He also seemed more interested in my family background than dealing with my immediate concerns with my medication. He is obviously very knowledgeable, but I found his people skill"s to be lacking. Maybe my experience was the exception to the rule...

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Chakraborty has saved my life so many times. He is truly a wealth of knowledge and can help you improve your quality of life tremendously. I don't know what I would do without him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Fantastic psychiatrist. I agree with all of the positive comments below, very thankful to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

excellent care, proactive long term decreasing of medicines

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Wonderful Doctor. Dr. Chakraborty is both knowledgeable and empathetic. I hope (though I know from experience, that it's not the case), that everyone going through mental health issues, has a doctor as caring and supportive as Dr. C.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017