Dr. Erik Van Kleek

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Erik Van Kleek

Dr. Van Kleek is very knowledgeable in helping me understand about my health. My procedure is done quickly; and everyone is so nice to me.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Erik Van Kleek

Dr. Erik Van Kleek's response
That's great to hear. We hope you are doing well. Have a good day!

Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Van Kleek is pleasant, knowledgeable and highly competent. Well worth the extra 30-40 minutes it takes me to get there from Hillsboro.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Everything about my procedure with Dr. Van Kleek was handled seamlessly. From scheduling to visit with PA to my procedure, I was respected not only as a patient but as a person.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Knowable ,personable along with a great skill in explaining what he found and what he didn't not find. But also gave some practical suggestions for helping to lessen the intensity of my symptoms . Thanks. Would recommend Dr. Van Kleek without reservations.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I have the greatest confidence in dr. Van Kleek, I have had to have this procedure done quite few times and Dr, Van Kleet has always made it easy.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Super Dr. Turned a first time scary experience into a piece of cake. Great crew an staff also. Thank You again---Gregg

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Erik Van Kleek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Van Kleek received his undergraduate degree in biology at Willamette University and his medical degree at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU). He remained at OHSU to complete his internship and residency in internal medicine followed by a three year fellowship in gastroenterology at the University of California, San Diego. Prior to joining Gastroenterology Specialists of Oregon (now The Oregon Clinic - Gastroenterology South) , he conducted research on liver cancer and improving the quality of colon cancer screening.

• English

• Oregon Health & Science University (Grad. 2002)

• Barrett's esophagus