Ratings for Dr. Jackie Wolting

Dr. Wolting is kind and thorough. She has a nice bedside manner. She does sometimes run behind, but I've never had to wait more than 30-40 minutes. That doesn't seem unreasonable to me. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Staff is excellent. Nancy always is in a good disposition. She is even there on days to contact clients when the Dr. Is off! Once I waited an hour and a half because the Dr. Failed to check her Schedual and left the office leaving me in an examination room waiting. The rest of the time she is sort of on schedual. I am not one to run to the Dr. but when I need to see one now I need to wait weeks.It was not like that with the Dr. she took over from. Very helpful she is there 100 % when se is there and is caring.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

She is very professional, kind hearted and informative regarding health issues. Dr. Wolting was easy to talk to and knowledgable. However, I have had my appointments and meetings pushed back on at least 4 separate occasions in the last couple months and have just come to find out that she is not in the office again…This is very frustrating as I had never dealt with so many appointment cancelations with ANYONE in the industry as much as I have since she has started. I want to reiterate that she was a very kind person, professional, and knowledgable. Unfortunately, the organizational, managerial, and punctuality skills aren't there…Integrity means a lot to me and when I continuously receive calls of how she has a meeting all of a sudden and I need to move my appointments back another month..or she is on vacation…or another meeting..it becomes a massive nuisance for her clients…especially when we are talking about health related issues that need to be addressed as soon as possible!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

She is really nice and polite, however when I brought my daughter in for her behavior difficulties she was so easy to dismiss this as a parenting issue because I am a younger mother. When I explained that her father and brother are both receiving treatment for the same thing, she still dismissed it as a parenting issue. I provided letters from her school and daycare saying they recommend her be assessed, and she won't help until my daughter is old enough to put on medication. (Not what I want). I have been to see a pediatric doc. Who believes my daughter could have a disorder that can be helped with group therapy, and classes to teach parents to handle a child with a high anxiety disorder/moderate OCD.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014