Ratings for Dr. Deepak A. Shivaram

A while back ago, it was my first time and last time visiting this doctor. What happened? He has trouble fully listening and jumps to conclusions before I even finished explaining my physical pains. His carelessness could be dangerous and could lead to misinformation with the physical diagnosis if he continues to not listen to patients explaining their pains. Thankfully for the nurses, they were very kind and had great patience like every professional should. However, because of what happened, I will not come back to Dr. Shivaram.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I found this doctor to be very judgemental before actually hearing all the facts of my situation. The statements he made, I found to be idiotic and very uninformed. Proof to me, he no idea what I was actually trying to explain to him and he had completely just misjudged me. I will not be going back!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I found this doctor to be a great listener. He really tries to figure out the meds I need for my social anxiety and depression. He monitors me very well and seems truly concerned with how I feel. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

This doctor threw medicines at my mother for conditions she didn't even HAVE but many seniors do. He was also a dreadful listeners and rarely if ever, turned in a referal. In a word: BLECH

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Deepak A. Shivaram's Credentials

• Kempegowda Inst Of Med Sci, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka (Grad. 1988)