Ratings for Rosemary Graham

Rude, very rude, huge ego! Makes you dislike going to clinic.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Always found Rosemary to be extremely knowledgeable and accurate in her diagnosis of any of my problems.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I WOULD NOT SUGGEST TO ANY ONE SHE HAS AHUGE EGO AND IS OFTEN LATE.....CAN BE VERY RUDE , RUSHING AROUND WITH HER COMPUTER ON WHEELS

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr.Graham can be quite nasty, Iwould not see her again

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Rosemary Graham is a no nonsense kinda woman. However in her very matter of fact delivery, I feel cared for, she takes the time to listen to me, and responds from great experience. I really like the way she runs her business, and although I am not the biggest fan of the Canadian health system, I think Rosemary is doing the best she can with what she's got. I don't feel like a number with her, I feel like she genuinely is invested in my health and well being. She takes her time and handles everything with care. All stars from me.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

do not know much about Chronic pain not helpful with patient having problem managing pain she would rather let the patient in pain suffer

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016