Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Clutterham

Dr. Clutterham has been my Dr. for the last few years. I find her to be attentive and knowledgeable. She has called me herself with test results and has been very much attuned to how I am doing. I like her manner and find her very easy to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr Clutterham has been my doctor for the past 3 years. As a young senior I appreciate her professional approach in helping to manage my health. She has been instrumental in helping me stay healthy, excellent doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Lack of professionalism and followup. Condescending manner did not inspire confidence.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I feel lucky to have her as my doctor, especially when its so hard to find a doctor let alone a decent one where we live. Always listens and follows up personally when necessary. She's been patient, thorough and caring throughout my previous post-partum and this current (somewhat complicated) pregnancy. I'm completely confident with her as a caregiver to me and my son.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Clutterham is young and inexperienced but very arrogant when questioned regarding a misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015