Ratings for Dr. Eric Levens

Dr Levens is very compassionate and knowledgeable in the fertility field. After each of my procedures he contacted me personally to make sure I was feeling well and everything went ok. I always felt like his number one priority whenever i was meeting with him. I would go to Dr Levens with all of my health care needs if that was a possibility!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

We had a wonderful experience with Dr Levens and the Annandale office as a whole. He's compassionate, explains things in an understandable way and always seemed ready to devote as much time as necessary to our appointments. I once left a message on the after hours nurses line and Dr Levens returned my call personally because he wanted to make sure I was taken care of before he left the office.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

He's wonderful. Compassionate, kind, intelligent. He is truly an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

We're very pleased with Dr. Levens, nurse Mary and the entire staff. We couldn't have asked a better service. It was the best experience for us and we can't Thank You enough.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Levens is an absolute dream to work with. He is compassionate, generous with his time, and highly involved in the field. He always took the time to explain and support me through the entire IUI and IVF process (I think I cried in his office at least 5 or 6 times!). He never made me feel silly and always had words of encouragment towards our success. He met with me, called me, and emailed with me whenever I had questions, concerns or doubts. I feel so grateful to have had Dr. Levens on my side. I am now 13 weeks pregnant and I owe it all to the phenomonal staff at Shady Grove, especially Dr. Levens. I would recommend him time and time again to anyone having trouble conceiving. He is THE BEST. I wish he could be my doctor for everything - he is seriously that amazing. Thank you Dr. Levens & the Shady Grove Staff!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I echo the other positive comments about Dr. Levens. In addition to being very knowledgeable, he is very approachable and willing to answer any questions I had in a clear and concise manner. The office, tech, an nursing staff were all great. Dr. Levens' nurse, Mary, was wonderful throughout the whole process and was very responsive to my (many) emails.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Levens and all the staff at Shady Grove Fertility. I was skeptical about Shady Grove, just because of all their commercials, but chose them because they are in network. Everything about Shady Grove was wonderful, from the initial scheduling forward. Dr. Levens met with my husband and me for nearly two hours for our initial visit. He was informative and kind, and we didn't feel rushed. We were able to ask a lot of questions. He was very straightforward and realistic, and was not pushy in terms of treatment. I felt like he genuinely cares. I also can't say enough good things about the staff. Having to go to a reproductive endocrinologist is stressful. Everyone, from the front desk staff to billing staff to the techs and nurses was fantastic. The office also runs very smoothly and on time, and appointments were at convenient times. I'm ecstatic that I'm pregnant! Staff was great at delivering the good news, but also compassionate when delivering not-so-good news.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

My wife and I feel very comfortable with Dr. Levens. We have complete trust in his decisions.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Levens is amazing! He is very knowledgeable about fertility issues and also the stresses that are inevitable during fertility treatments. He is so patient, kind, compassionate, and understanding. You never feel rushed, even after asking 100 questions. It is embarrassing how little I knew about the reproductive process and I know I asked dumb questions, but Dr. Levens patiently answered everything, sometimes more than once or twice. He checks in after every cycle, which is something that has really impressed me as I have had friends who complained their doctors did not. He makes you feel like you're his only patient. My husband calls him "The [my name] Whisperer" because he has a way of calming you down, even after giving not so great news. His nurse, Mary, is also incredible. She has given me countless pep talks. If not for Mary and Dr. Levens, I would have quit this entire process. I highly recommend Dr. Levens!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016