Ratings for Dr. Eric Levens

I echo the other positive comments about Dr. Levens. In addition to being very knowledgeable, he is very approachable and willing to answer any questions I had in a clear and concise manner. The office, tech, an nursing staff were all great. Dr. Levens' nurse, Mary, was wonderful throughout the whole process and was very responsive to my (many) emails.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Levens and all the staff at Shady Grove Fertility. I was skeptical about Shady Grove, just because of all their commercials, but chose them because they are in network. Everything about Shady Grove was wonderful, from the initial scheduling forward. Dr. Levens met with my husband and me for nearly two hours for our initial visit. He was informative and kind, and we didn't feel rushed. We were able to ask a lot of questions. He was very straightforward and realistic, and was not pushy in terms of treatment. I felt like he genuinely cares. I also can't say enough good things about the staff. Having to go to a reproductive endocrinologist is stressful. Everyone, from the front desk staff to billing staff to the techs and nurses was fantastic. The office also runs very smoothly and on time, and appointments were at convenient times. I'm ecstatic that I'm pregnant! Staff was great at delivering the good news, but also compassionate when delivering not-so-good news.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

My wife and I feel very comfortable with Dr. Levens. We have complete trust in his decisions.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Levens is amazing! He is very knowledgeable about fertility issues and also the stresses that are inevitable during fertility treatments. He is so patient, kind, compassionate, and understanding. You never feel rushed, even after asking 100 questions. It is embarrassing how little I knew about the reproductive process and I know I asked dumb questions, but Dr. Levens patiently answered everything, sometimes more than once or twice. He checks in after every cycle, which is something that has really impressed me as I have had friends who complained their doctors did not. He makes you feel like you're his only patient. My husband calls him "The [my name] Whisperer" because he has a way of calming you down, even after giving not so great news. His nurse, Mary, is also incredible. She has given me countless pep talks. If not for Mary and Dr. Levens, I would have quit this entire process. I highly recommend Dr. Levens!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016