Ratings for Dr. Eric Levens

Dr. Levens is simply THE BEST. We have one very healthy two year old and another baby on the way thanks to his expertise and custom approach to our fertility situation. I am appreciative of his wealth of information, educational stance in delivering options, and how he worked with us to maximize our chances of conception while also considering cost. Sarah, my nurse, was also exceptional. She had strong knowledge of our protocol and was helpful and responsive every step of the way. I count myself so lucky to have landed in the care of Dr. Levens and recommend him to anyone who is seeking fertility treatment. The Annandale office is wonderfully staffed from reception to nursing to the doctors themselves. Five stars well deserved!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

My husband and I cannot express how grateful we are to Dr. Levens and his amazing staff. He walked is through each step of the process and always provided the necessary information to make an informative decision on a course of action. At each step we get like people (not numbers) and appreciated Dr. Levens after hours calls to check-in to be sure I was feeling okay. He made what would normally be a very clinical experience feel individual and special. Laylum, his nurse who took care of my case, was exceptional. Her personality and availability throughout the process made everything so easy and exciting. I really cannot express how great Shady Grove is. I highly recommend Dr. Levens for anyone considering Infertility treatment or consultation.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Thankful and such a pleasant experience with Dr. Levens and his staff. We were pleased with our personal, caring and available the staff was to answer any and all questions. Dr. Levens and his team was extremely optimistic about making progress. After taking clomid, 1 injection ovidrel (which by the way, I am not a needle person -- have a history of having trouble with that as a kid) but it was very easy, and I felt very prepared, in fact it was not as bad as I thought at all! After 1 IUI we had a biochemical pregnancy and our 2nd IUI worked! We were thrilled. Layluma our nurse was excellent and available for any and all questions-- she was comforting when we had a biochemical (explained it to us) and also was available to answer questions at every point.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My husband and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Levens! He was extremely patient, knowledgeable, empathetic, compassionate, and confident all in one. Throughout our entire journey, Dr. Levens remained optimistic, which in turn, gave us great hope. He called after each negative IUI just to check in and see how I was holding up. He also called to share in our happiness after we finally received the news we had hoped and prayed for. I would recommend Shady Grove and Dr. Levens to anyone having difficulty starting their familly.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

As with some other reviews, I had heard that Shady Grove had a reputation for being very "clinical" and not having the personal touch, but I chose them anyway because I had some friends who had good things to say. The staff at the Annandale office, including Dr. Levens, was nothing short of wonderful. Everyone is so nice and is so willing to help when I had any questions. I always felt like I was getting personalized treatments that would give my body the best chance of getting pregnant. Dr. Levens knows his stuff, and he will do his best to help you.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Levens is professional and compassionate. When we were having trouble conceiving, I put off going to Shady Grove (I don't even know why in retrospect). I had read reviews that Shady Grove was a "baby factory" where you weren't given personal service. I was ok with this because I wanted a baby and not someone to hold my hand. However, I found my experience with Dr. Levens to be very personal. I never felt rushed, he would call after an unsuccessful cycle, and he was genuinely caring. In addition to his being compassionate, he's a great doctor with results too! We have Dr. Levens to thank for our 2014 baby and our 2017 twins on the way.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I cannot recommend Dr. Levens and Shady Grove Fertility enough. Dr. Levens and his nurse too exceptional care of me during my time there. They were matter of fact when devising treatment plans and they made sure that I had every question answered. If you are struggling to conceive do not hesitate to call SGF. It's the best call I ever made.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Levens and his staff are incredible! They are very professional, sensitive and knowledgeable. 10/10 would recommend!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Levens is very compassionate and knowledgeable in the fertility field. After each of my procedures he contacted me personally to make sure I was feeling well and everything went ok. I always felt like his number one priority whenever i was meeting with him. I would go to Dr Levens with all of my health care needs if that was a possibility!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

We had a wonderful experience with Dr Levens and the Annandale office as a whole. He's compassionate, explains things in an understandable way and always seemed ready to devote as much time as necessary to our appointments. I once left a message on the after hours nurses line and Dr Levens returned my call personally because he wanted to make sure I was taken care of before he left the office.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017