Ratings for Dr. Mitchell Duterte

Very unprofessional doctor and very unfriendly staff. He should shut down his practice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I do not sign blank privacy policies where the doctor's staff will "fill in who my records go to later", and when I told the receptionist that I was declining to sign the form she made a big deal about it and was quite rude. Although I had a 10:00AM appointment, I wasn't seen until after 11:30. When the doctor came into the exam room, he not only didn't apologize, he made no acknowledgement at all of his lateness. When I asked him about it, he says he always runs that late, stating "it's the way I practice medicine". While the idea that he "spends as much time as he needs to with each patient", sounds like if he knows he's always several hours late to appointments, he needs to modify his scheduling and book fewer patients. The office was actually dirty: dirt and dust build-up on the baseboards was very thick, various splatters, stains and dirty smudges on the doors and walls in the bathroom, etc. Looks like their cleaning crew only vacuums and dumps the trash, nothing else.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014